Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey everyone. I've really gotten into the PS4 version of Warframe lately thanks to some people I met while playing. It's really an amazing game with a ton of things to keep a player interested. I have been very surprised just how deep it goes considering it's ftp. I don't spend cash on ftp games unless I feel they are worth it and this one definitely is. I've gotten more out of it than many $60 games I've purchased. Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope you're all enjoying Warframe as much as I am.

Hello Rebecca . Just want to ask a few question since i do not find the right topic in here . How cai i bind my Warframe account to steam ? Because i've downloaded a standalone installer , not through steam . Any answer and help would be much appreciated . Thank you .

Hello Community!

My greeting has come of late and I have played a lot already and I forgot to introduce myself to you fellow Tenno and Devs! I'm Jax and currently maining an excalibur (I loved him because he's a sword guy, much like a samurai). Good to know a lot of new blood Tenno are joining the war and the fun. See you guys in game and again, Helloooo! :D

Hi Guys! I just wanna say you guys are doing an absolutely AMAZING job with warframe! i love the game, i love the community, and right now, i love you guys too! I'd love you even more if you guys were able to set up a server closer to south africa! I've been playing about 6 months, and i'm looking forward to being part of this wonderful Tenno family for a long time to come!

Hello Warframe community!

I’d like to start by introducing myself to you! My name is Rebecca, and I’m the Community Manager for Warframe! I’m sure we’ll all get to know each other soon, but for now, here’s a little about me:

I’ve worked at Digital Extremes for almost 2 3 years now, and wasn’t always a community manager. When we had the idea and resources to make Warframe, it seemed like a perfect fit. I love video games, and everything that goes into them. I’ve been playing games with my brother since I can remember, and it really only made sense for me to get into the industry as soon as I could.

It feels like I do something different here every day - design and populate our web, write and record voice over, and now, most importantly, manage our new Warframe community.

I'll be here to talk and listen to what you all think of Warframe. I've been playing and making Warframe since the day it became greenlit−I have a lot of love for this game and I hope you will too.

Talk soon,

Rebecca

Lotus you need to lay off the silly juice, DERebecca? who is this???

BTW going to run a survival soon and need you to give me life support units sooo yeah.

BTW 2.0 because of this random outbreak of identity crisis im taking away your greedy milk  (>_<)/[] 

Recap: Me tenno - you lotus - me takey greedy milk - you focus on keeping me alive 

P.S. What the "Hek" ;D are you doing talking to grineers??????

Lotus you need to lay off the silly juice, DERebecca? who is this???

BTW going to run a survival soon and need you to give me life support units sooo yeah.

BTW 2.0 because of this random outbreak of identity crisis im taking away your greedy milk  (>_<)/[] 

Recap: Me tenno - you lotus - me takey greedy milk - you focus on keeping me alive 

P.S. What the "Hek" ;D are you doing talking to grineers??????

you do know this post is from 2012, right?

Hello guys, my name is Ovidiu, I'm 22 years old, and I'm from Romania.

I was looking on the Internet for some awesome Sci-Fi MMOFPS, and I found this game.

I watched a gameplay trailer on YouTube, then I said to myself that this is a must play game, and now I'm glad to be a part of this community!

Hope to find some Romanian friends here and play together as a team.

Cheers!

Bonjour,

une petite présentation :

à part un peu de WOW,T4C et SL

je suis complétement débutante dans le genre ,

c 'est pourquoi je voudrai dire merci et pardon

à tout ceux qui mon remis de la vie assez souvent

et à qui j'ai surement fait perdre des missions,

encore désoler.

je vais ésseyez de m'améliorer,

mais à 61 ans sa prend du temps:)

hi guys :D
im not that new...but 3 month already :) since U11..
its a great community here...and am so looking foward to the new feature.... :D
this game is awsome....since i play on a low connectivity internet...its quite ok....7kbs and still can do with "Solo"...
i am so loving this game now....
and....i really want Brakk at my hand :( i wish there's some drop or event later for that :D i really really hope to have it someday...
having bronco prime is good....but brakk awsome :D so much feature *giggles*
looking foward to see you guys in game :D

Hello all! Name's Alan, or DBI as I prefer online and in-game (short for DBI1000). Been playing for a little over a week now and enjoying solo play thoroughly. Unfortunately, I've had absolutely no luck with playing in groups. Every time I send an invite, the other player has trouble joining. Every time I receive an invite I find myself unable to join for some reason.

Would really love to co-op some of these missions. In the meantime, I'll just keep grinding away at it.

PS: I use Steam.

EDIT: forgot to mention, I set my ping limit to "no limit". still no luck :(

Edited by dbi1000