The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multishot Unaffected Weapons?

Kestral9999

Question

Are there any weapons (primary or secondary) That aren't affected by multishot mods?

I ask because there many continuous fire weapons that I've tried these mods on and I haven't noticed any difference, so getting confirmation of whether or not I'm wasting mod space on them would be lovely.

7 answers to this question

Are there any weapons (primary or secondary) That aren't affected by multishot mods?

I ask because there many continuous fire weapons that I've tried these mods on and I haven't noticed any difference, so getting confirmation of whether or not I'm wasting mod space on them would be lovely.

The damage in the arsenal UI is increased when equipping Multishot mods on your weapons, that is how you can see that they also affect continuous weapons.

I think it works on all weapons but it does not always benefit each weapon

Example would be the penta

You get 2 percentiles but it wastes the number of percentiles you are allowed to have out on the field so instead of like 3 grenades it looks like 2 but one of those grenades is overlapping another. So you have 2 grenades bouncing the same direction and height and over killing

I think it works on all weapons but it does not always benefit each weapon

Example would be the penta

You get 2 percentiles but it wastes the number of percentiles you are allowed to have out on the field so instead of like 3 grenades it looks like 2 but one of those grenades is overlapping another. So you have 2 grenades bouncing the same direction and height and over killing

Seems like if you equipped a max heavy cal it would be much more noticeable. Anybody tried this? My HC is only rank 6.

Any mod that can be put on a weapon works for that weapon.

I think we've had some exceptions to this, but they may have been bugs. I believe the Seer not doing any critical damage makes any critical mods on it being useless, and some sentinel weapons were unable to crit as well?

As for Multishot, I don't believe there are any weapons that don't benefit from it. Some benefit from it more than others but I won't list any specifics since there's a wiki page dedicated to that:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Multishot_%28Mechanic%29