Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent Buff Enough To "bring Back" Snipers?

-RL-Shabby

The problem with snipers, is that they are in a game which as of right now, is a hallway shooter, a close combat buffet, not sitting on some mountain top a half a mile away ala ARMA.

Snipers will continue to be just a niche in what seems to ever increasingly be a rifle based game until more LOOOOOOOOONG distance applications can be applied (larger maps, vantage points etc etc)

go with crit and elemental

Exactly what I meant, crit OR elements.

As I stated before, I haven't found a way to use both, cause I have some essential mods that I cant unequip.

If you can post a screenshot of your build, i would appreciate :)

Here's the result:

Head shot(Crit) a Lv15 Lancer in Europa Invasion.

ee90afef60d91cf7c0272add2ca1e9b0.JPG

Here's my build(I use Charged Chamber).

7397c0aad7ec9fdc4916ba656f5c368e.JPG

I haven't compare the damage to other weapon so I'm not sure if this is good or not.

Edited by yles9056

Here's the result:

Head shot(Crit) a Lv15 Lancer in Europa Invasion.

ee90afef60d91cf7c0272add2ca1e9b0.JPG

Here's my build(I use Charged Chamber).

7397c0aad7ec9fdc4916ba656f5c368e.JPG

I haven't compare the damage to other weapon so I'm not sure if this is good or not.

Well thats nothing i can get over 200k critical(did not have rhino's roar or banshee's sonar or accererant boost on) against corrupted heavys in t4 exe and remember ps4 wont get sniper buff for long,long time. I think vectis have been severy underrated weapon for longtime.

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

The Vulkar was the Lord of Status Chance, but now it is not which made it great. I like its reload speed buff, but giving other snipers with higher crit chances and more damage makes the Vulkar less great. The Vectis now has a higher status chance and more damage and all the other snipers (Snipertron, Snipetron Vandel, Lanka) have more damage than the Vulkar itself. A higher magazine size for the Vulkar won't save it from being left in the shadow cast by the other sniper rifles in the game.