Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Ambushes, & Misleading Alerts

AltusLive

An interesting way to keep us on our toes I think would be to allow the Grineer and Corpus to set up traps for the us. An example would be when we get an alert that makes us have to rescue a hostage, it would turn out that there was a boss there waiting for us instead, or that we would get to the hostage rescue room only to find all the prison cells full of soldiers waiting for us.

An interesting way to keep us on our toes I think would be to allow the Grineer and Corpus to set up traps for the us. An example would be when we get an alert that makes us have to rescue a hostage, it would turn out that there was a boss there waiting for us instead, or that we would get to the hostage rescue room only to find all the prison cells full of soldiers waiting for us.

I support this idea.

I am sick and tired of lotus saying "[FACTION] is approaching". No S#&$, seriously.

I agree entirely with the that. They need to update or reduce the NPC talking.

Agreed, but hopefully the current voice pack isn't the 'final' voice pack, but rather just what they put together for the beta. That I hear the same speech every time I go for a certain boss, and it repeats certain lines over and over, breaks the immersion.