The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Systems Not Dropping After ~80 Tries.

WhoDonut

"War, war never changes"

A group of friends and I have been running War on Mars for Mag blueprints for nearly two weeks now, and we ran it an estimated 80 times with no systems drops. We've gotten twenty helmets, nine chassis, but no systems. Is there something inherently flawed or bugged in the Mag drops, or are we extremely, cripplingly unlucky? We're ready to end the longest war we've ever been in.

We managed to get Sayrn and Frost in ten tries maximum, but we've got no luck here. We've got War down to a science, and we've been running through it extremely fast. It's getting to the point where it's unfun bull and I don't know why I can't get ONE DROP from NEF ANYO, LOSER EXTRAORDINAIRE.

Maybe implement a system where if all you need is the systems to build a warframe then the chances get higher? I understand you want to sell platinum but don't tote you can build everything and then make it nigh impossible, at least for me.

Edit: As I predicted, making an angry forum post altered my luck in indeterminate ways. I got it three runs after this. Sorry to clutter.

Edited by WhoDonut

If you finish off the boss with melee there is a chance you will bat your upgrade far away from the corpse

Probably something you don't want to hear, but occasionally they really launch

Blueprints look like the glowing blue/white striped orbs (just like the +100 affinity spheres)

Keep your eyes pealed for these when the boss dies

running the same trivial thing 80 times is cool and challenging. video games 2013 folks

Farming for stuff has been in video games for while now and it's successful enough to still continue.

This seems to be the first experience for a lot of folks because the games does present itself a shooter and has very little info on it's RPG-like side. In 2013 this isnt not the only game that does this, and this isn't the last game that will do this either.

Farming for stuff has been in video games for while now and it's successful enough to still continue.

This seems to be the first experience for a lot of folks because the games does present itself a shooter and has very little info on it's RPG-like side. In 2013 this isnt not the only game that does this, and this isn't the last game that will do this either.

ty doctor video games

damn you definitely proved him wrong by writing out a paragraph long platitude.

running the same trivial thing 80 times is cool and challenging. video games 2013 folks

Farming has never been about being cool or challenging.

RNG is RNG, people should know this by now. Took me 6-8 runs to get Mag but took well over 80 to get Frost.

*shrug* Maybe all those MMOs I've played have dulled me to the vagaries of the RNG gods.

Edited by Thirdstar

how do you end up as a person who feels it necessary to defend companies and the honour of capitalism? farming and grinding is just a game tool to fluff out a game and waste people time and therefore, their money. your money.  demand something better from your games. look at it from a distance and realize you aren't even having fun, you're the 80 year old man sitting at a slot machine winning 25 cents on a 50 cent pull and doing it over and over because your brain is broken.

how do you end up as a person who feels it necessary to defend companies and the honour of capitalism? farming and grinding is just a game tool to fluff out a game and waste people time and therefore, their money. your money.  demand something better from your games. look at it from a distance and realize you aren't even having fun, you're the 80 year old man sitting at a slot machine winning 25 cents on a 50 cent pull and doing it over and over because your brain is broken.

Man if you hadn't told me I wasn't having fun I would never have realized it. Thanks for opening my eyes.

I farmed the jackal for 2 weeks without droping amy BP...

It's strange, but the BP seems to always work the same: first time I kill the boss, it drops the chassis. Then nothing, even if I try for 2 weeks.

I already got this for the Trinity, Rhino and now Volt and my only warframe (Excalibur) just reached level 30 ^^

I'm kinda desperate (and/or totaly unlucky xD)

Edited by Marnus

ty doctor video games

damn you definitely proved him wrong by writing out a paragraph long platitude.

Are you two twins or is this some sort of Jekyll and Hyde thing except it's Hyde and Hydemomo?

Edited by Mak_Gohae

we are two different people

I see. So you two posting minutes from each other in the Loki thread is also a coincidence?

if i see a loki i assume he's a moron 12 year old. if you use the decoy properly i will elevate you to 15 year old (but still a moron)

ash is the sophistcated gentlemans "Stealth" class. if i see an ash I immediately think to my self, there is a brandy drinking, cigar smoking, bathrobe wearing SIR.

You always should ask yourself the question: Am I having fun while farming or do I think I might have fun when the farming ends?

When you are thinking you might have fun when the farming ends, I have this sad truth for you: You probably won't!