Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most efficient way to level a weapon?

athx

I assumed it would be playing the same level as the weapon. IE if you're weapon is lvl 11, you would play roughly level 11 maps. Didn't work out too well. Tried harder maps and the experience varies. Even on the more difficult ones like Pluto it takes forever (if you're soloing). Anyone got ideas as to how to be effeicient in leveling a weapon?

I assumed it would be playing the same level as the weapon. IE if you're weapon is lvl 11, you would play roughly level 11 maps. Didn't work out too well. Tried harder maps and the experience varies. Even on the more difficult ones like Pluto it takes forever (if you're soloing). Anyone got ideas as to how to be effeicient in leveling a weapon?

I think used that only that weapon which get it more bonus exp also helps alot when leveling them, I could be wrong though. Also what the max lvl for weapons and warframes?

I think used that only that weapon which get it more bonus exp also helps alot when leveling them, I could be wrong though. Also what the max lvl for weapons and warframes?

For warframes is 30. I'm not sure about weapons yet because I keep switching around and messing with different combinations.

Take mission you can do solo without any harm. Easy enough to just chill through it.

Move slow and try get as much enemy spawns as possible.

Better if it's mission with heavy units.

Also, weapon xp asign when you KILL enemy with weapon. You can weaken heavy with main gun and then kill it with one you need to level.

Take mission you can do solo without any harm. Easy enough to just chill through it.

Move slow and try get as much enemy spawns as possible.

Better if it's mission with heavy units.

Also, weapon xp asign when you KILL enemy with weapon. You can weaken heavy with main gun and then kill it with one you need to level.

OH this helps me I never knew that :). By the way since you seem familiar with the game what does the White Orb do? I know the Red restores health and the blue restores energy, but what about the white one?

OH this helps me I never knew that :). By the way since you seem familiar with the game what does the White Orb do? I know the Red restores health and the blue restores energy, but what about the white one?

he means affinity orb, and i think its like exp with equipped weapon

If you want to level up fast, just do missions, lots of them.

If you want to level up Melle, just go to a Infested missions, they are nice to level up the melle, just be carefull with the guys that explode and stunlock you, the rest is easy

This.

I've been solo farming that first Infested mission on Venus to level up my Chronus, and it works like a charm. (Not to mention, there is a certain amount of sadistic glee in slashing through hordes of space zombies with very little resistance...)

Well actually not only killing things levels your weapon, just hitting something and another person in your group kills it, also works.

So basically: just hit some enemy and you´re good to go!

Except in the case of melee weapons - they don't count as equipped weapons, and so don't get assist EXP.

Well actually not only killing things levels your weapon, just hitting something and another person in your group kills it, also works.

So basically: just hit some enemy and you´re good to go!

I'm pretty sure i've gained exp for my weapons whens someone in my mission killed a enemy i didn't hit, in fact my weapon leveled up once trough it, so you don't necessarily have to hit then, just have the weapon out and if someone kills a enemy you get the exp for it as well.

I'm pretty sure i've gained exp for my weapons whens someone in my mission killed a enemy i didn't hit, in fact my weapon leveled up once trough it, so you don't necessarily have to hit then, just have the weapon out and if someone kills a enemy you get the exp for it as well.

Really? Well then this should be seriously reconsidered, since it will only feature people going afk to level over night because making a macro that clicks every now and then on a mission is simple.