Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiation Proc Causes Uncontrolled Coolant Leakage

Hortonman

I've had this problem for a while, but since I can't find any threads on it, I'm going to go ahead and make one.

I tend to field my sentinels with coolant leak, as the slowdown is helpful in melee combat, but whenever I get a radiation proc from lasers in the void, my sentinel decides it needs to leak on ALL the things.

I know that radiation procs change your faction, so it's to be expected that my sentinel would try to freeze me for the duration of the proc. However, even after the proc has worn off, my sentinel insists on keeping me frozen. Not only that, but it also freezes any teammates within range, and even freezes itself.

Not even loki's decoy is safeWarframe0134_zps9d1faabe.jpg

It will continue to do this until either I or it dies, or the mission is over.

Warframe is about speed, and getting put on ice by your own sentinel is not helpful.

If you manage to move far enough away from your sentinel it should stop applying the effect to you. I can't say whether or not it will stop affecting your squad mates however, since I've never actually had Coolant Leak proc on them, radiation or not.

If you manage to move far enough away from your sentinel it should stop applying the effect to you. I can't say whether or not it will stop affecting your squad mates however, since I've never actually had Coolant Leak proc on them, radiation or not.

Getting away from your sentinel only removes the effect for as long as you're out of range. As soon as it gets close again, you're back to slowmo mode.