Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pallette Suggestion] Metallic Pallette, And Matte/gloss Slider

FeralKuja

I know some people are sticklers for the shiniest gloss-coat possible, while others prefer a more matte finish on their character/vehicle/mech in any given game, so why not let people choose how glossy or matte their frame is?

Also, how about some metallic color pallettes, with a fitting reflective coat, all the way from black iron, silver, and steel, to platinum, yellow gold, and white gold?

Any major thoughts?

Yes this would be a nice little option on the colours. After all, a rhino may just be extra shiney due to the fact its a walking wall of steel. But specific frames aside, I think it would be a nice little addition to the paint sets as to further customize and make our frames to our individual tastes

I know some people are sticklers for the shiniest gloss-coat possible, while others prefer a more matte finish on their character/vehicle/mech in any given game, so why not let people choose how glossy or matte their frame is?

Also, how about some metallic color pallettes, with a fitting reflective coat, all the way from black iron, silver, and steel, to platinum, yellow gold, and white gold?

Any major thoughts?

Yes please!