The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Says A Lot About The Community..

BlutAdler

When people can't admit that certain instances of the game are meant for players if a certain rank and skill level. 

Why is it so hard for people to understand that? 

That when someone asks you to leave or that you can't join a T4S at rank 3, or 4. You shouldn't be upset because it MAKES SENSE that you shouldn't be able to do that. There is a reason all these nodes are in place and sectioned off in levels.

I seriously ask, why don't people understand this, and why when I explain this to the new players of the game, older players get highly upset and not only argue the opposite, but then start to attack me personally (lol). Do you even know what you're arguing or are you just trying to be rebels without a cause?

It's weird. Stop it.

Nothing forces you to start a T4S with lowbies.  If you did that and turned out disappointed, then that's your bad.

So I will quote you.  "It's weird. Stop it."

No disrespect to anyone who is a lowbie, because I was once one that could do hard missions with near to nothing special long ago.  Higher leveled players did not mind it either.  Helped me a lot back then.

lazies dont want to be judged by their low Mastery rank

newbies dont want to be judged by their Mastery rank

I guess we are all to assume that the Mastery 4 guy is really a Mastery rank 17 playa in disguise and has a ton of rank 10 mods, max Formaed weapons, maxed exp on gear, and understands the nuances of every map and mission type in the game

Okay this thread is way condescending to many players both noob and experienced both. Do not get me wrong this is not an attack everyone is entitled to their opinions. Some sting some don't.

Personally I am a member of one of the most winning clans in Warframe history and I say that to say this. This game is intended to be based on teamwork and backing each other up. whether a new player that dies every mission because they don't understand the mechanics of the game let alone how to employ those mechanics, or the mastery rank 17 that has everything down pat and can solo any mission.

I believe in teamwork, comradery, and encouragement. These are all traits that help build community and lasting friendships both online and off. Why is it that so many people feel that they have to bit** when some player wants to join their group that arguably does not have the skill nor the tools to do a given mission because they think their time is being wasted or exploited.

Have you  players ever taken the time to consider the fact that you yourself were in the same boat at some point and in all likely hood got the same help that these other lower end players are wanting even if they are not saying so directly? Have you stooped to consider that maybe with a little effort on your part you in a very small way can help to make Warframe a better game with a stronger gaming community? Have you stopped to consider that the effort you put into one of these players may be effort returned to you at some point when you yourself need that same help? 

Build a community and you will find friends. People who you can thoroughly enjoy this game with. Educate and help train the next gen of players in this game. I have been playing since U7 and when I was a lowly mastery rank 7 player on the verge of quitting Warframe because I was bored with it one Player cared enough to take me in and help me to love Warframe once again. Now I have friends in many countries and I have had the privilege of helping to build up a clan that will hopefully leave a legacy that influences Warframe and it's players for a long time to come in a very positive fashion all because one player cared enough to be willing to help out those lowly players that arguably suck become great. 

Every member of my clan is of a similar mind for the most part and we all help out just about any where we can. Missions, equipment, and mods are just a small part of this game. As Warframe really has no end game Warframe should not work but because of community it does. Because of comradery it does. Players helping players. Players teaching and helping to improve other players it what Warframe is all about. 

So do not be afraid to take that mastery 3 player on a T3S or whatever mission type. They will likely one day return the kindness that you showed them and help the next guy/girl become better then they ever thought they could be.

-Tenno Rise, Tenno Rule-

ppl dont spend hours farming up keys to then go in a group in good faith and fail because of silliness. this IS an online game so you should be able to play with anyone at anytime and have a reasonable expectation of success. some problems, but success.

i dont think anyone in this game would mind low Mastery players in T1/T2/Alerts. but ppl DO have the right to be more choosing when it comes to the higher end missions.

When people can't admit that certain instances of the game are meant for players if a certain rank and skill level. 

Why is it so hard for people to understand that? 

That when someone asks you to leave or that you can't join a T4S at rank 3, or 4. You shouldn't be upset because it MAKES SENSE that you shouldn't be able to do that. There is a reason all these nodes are in place and sectioned off in levels.

I seriously ask, why don't people understand this, and why when I explain this to the new players of the game, older players get highly upset and not only argue the opposite, but then start to attack me personally (lol). Do you even know what you're arguing or are you just trying to be rebels without a cause?

It's weird. Stop it.

im a olde vet player, i dont mind people that low mastery rank as long as they

A. can carry themselves for the most part

B. not carrying like 1 thing with them

C. not using unrank-rank 10 gear (more then 1 item)

if u pass those 3 things, u should be taken, if its a T4 survival or watever and they want to go for a redic amount of time then i can understand why

i do however in ur case, why the F**K they are bullying u just because you want to play the game!!!

then again every game has Meta and Elitist People which the rest of us (Casual and Hardcore, even some PVP) would agree that they are a bunch of arsehole

if u continue to have this problem, please follow the steps to solve this:

1. Take Screenshot of problem (Griefing/Trolling/Afkers/etc)

2. Go to support.warframe.com

3. Fill out a ticket about your problem in the correct category to the best as u can with a description of what happen

4. Upload the screenshot you had taken with your ticket

do this and these people will be bye bye

Edited by luanle21