Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Finding The Name Of An Old Picture Book

Mirriky

Posting here because it's the nicest community I know of personally

Anyway, I'm trying to find/remember the name this old book I had at my primary school library.

It had two page spanning images of animals showing the inside workings of them (such as how cows have 4 stomachs and kangaroos use their tail to balance) by representing each organ with a robotic/machine part.

It has such amazing illustrations, giving nocturnal animals lights for eyes, wind bags for lungs, huge springs to represent the mussels in an animals strong hind legs.

But I can't remember the name of it to save my life.

Does anyone else remember this book? it was a bit bigger than 2 A4 sheets of paper when opened and I really want to go over it again and examine the amazing visuals of it.

while we are on the whole finding the name of something

can someone tell me the name of this youtube video where there were these 2 stickfigures that were separated by a glass wall and they would draw on it to tell the other what they were thinking about and etc. One day, one of them tried to break the wall and he broke his right hand. He had to use his left hand for the rest of his life I think.

while we are on the whole finding the name of something

can someone tell me the name of this youtube video where there were these 2 stickfigures that were separated by a glass wall and they would draw on it to tell the other what they were thinking about and etc. One day, one of them tried to break the wall and he broke his right hand. He had to use his left hand for the rest of his life I think.

i think thats called "draw me a love story"

-edit- draw with me

Edited by n0lyfe