The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Up Test Wait Is Bad

Headshot_

lmao how dare you guys bad service you need to do  everything your self  and please dont talk about ingame how to get kubrow  how to get upgrade to lvl to 60 did not even know before got this of the net  and 5 euro for 75 plat is big money for some 1 who lets me wait because i am bad informent but thank anyway guys  the only thing thats fast now are the reply on this topic 

I'm sorry but I don't understand what your trying to say. Either way never had a problem with support. If you didn't get a quick response its probably because they're swamped. No need to bust their balls over it. Just pay attention and do some looking before getting frustrated about it. You'll save yourself a lot of time.

I'll repeat what they're saying but trying to be a little detailed.

Every weapon or frame can be gained via farming for absolutely free, all weapon Blueprints can be gained from market or clan Dojo.

I'm sorry if your experience with Warframe's support is horrible but the issue is that DE gains many files for support and stack them up on weekends due to the fact that they do not work on weekends. They have millions of players and tons constantly send tickets so the time for your issue to be resolved is never definite.

Even though you have failed a test you will still stack up affinity on the way. So you won't be missing much now since there isn't much use for MR.

lmao how dare you guys bad service you need to do  everything your self  and please dont talk about ingame how to get kubrow  how to get upgrade to lvl to 60 did not even know before got this of the net  and 5 euro for 75 plat is big money for some 1 who lets me wait because i am bad informent but thank anyway guys  the only thing thats fast now are the reply on this topic 

need to do everything yourself?...well of course you do, they aren't going to play the game for you...upgrade to level 60? there is no level 60 in this game....its ok if you cannot affored to buy plat, you don't have to buy it. catalysts, reactors, forma, can all be aquired in game, every frame, and weapon can be aquired in game as well. there are only 2 things you need to buy with plat and those are cosmetics(color packs included), weapon/frame slots, thats it. 

you can earn extra plat by getting mods, or prime gear bp's and sellilng them to other players. Really don't understand how this equates to bad service to you.