The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing On Melee-Only Promotion Mission

TonyNoThumbs

My game keeps crashing on the melee-only mission to get from rank 2 to rank 3. It runs smoothly until my game decides to just randomly crash at some point, despite the lack of losing frames or any other indicator that might tell me that a crash is coming. 

Specs: 

AMD Phenom II X4 3.6GHz overclocked to 3.8GHz

ASUS Radeon HD 6850

8GB G.Skill 1600 RAM

It's worth noting that this is the only mission I've crashed on. I've had missions where I lose some frames, but this particular one literally crashes without warning. This is the second day I've crashed on it and, as a result, been locked out for 24 hours in terms of attempting to rank up again. Any help would be appreciated so that I don't have to be locked out for 72 hours straight.

Hi Dmitri,

I appreciate the response. Yes, I had the Afuris equipped for both of my attempts. I will try the mission again with the Lato this time when the 24 hour wait is up. In case it impacts anything, I also had a STRUN and a GRAM equipped as well. If I get another error after the crash I'll take a screenshot and leave the details here.

Cheers!

Just as an update: everything went smoothly this time. I switched my Afuris out for my Lato and didn't crash. Thanks for the help, Dmitri.

Glad everything worked out. This should be the workaround for everyone until we are able to fix the issue. We hope to have a fix for it in a future update.