Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ronin Looking For A Casual Mature Clan.

Seifer_Firehart

I'm playing using only Nikana, after getting Dragon Nikana there's nothing else I want to achieve, I just want to slice enemies and burn their pieces.

I can't find good company for that though, any clan I join are either just mutes, the "active" people who just sit online as ghosts or crap talkers who just sit online to talk. I don't have time for that, when I log into the game I want to do something actually, randoms are no good, they're either russians for some strange reason (Europe region) or there's no one to join at all for 30 minutes waiting.

If you lead a casual-mature clan, no matter the size, matters if the people are actually commucative players, contact me in-game, name Seifer_Firehart or just post info of your clan here.

I'm playing using only Nikana, after getting Dragon Nikana there's nothing else I want to achieve, I just want to slice enemies and burn their pieces.

I can't find good company for that though, any clan I join are either just mutes, the "active" people who just sit online as ghosts or crap talkers who just sit online to talk. I don't have time for that, when I log into the game I want to do something actually, randoms are no good, they're either russians for some strange reason (Europe region) or there's no one to join at all for 30 minutes waiting.

If you lead a casual-mature clan, no matter the size, matters if the people are actually commucative players, contact me in-game, name Seifer_Firehart or just post info of your clan here.

Hello you can join The Eternal Empire. We are a very active clan with active members no matter day or night, we are a mountain clan, and are looking for mature, active players.

We also have raidcall, and you must apply to our website ( you can do that later ) http://eternalempire.net/

I hope you enjoy our clan and our members! <3

Edited by Cowpower99

I am the Warlord of a somewhat small (40ish players) clan called Frames of Solitude [FoS].  All members are active (if inactive with no reason for 30 days, members are expelled) and we have a fully devoloped and researched dojo, an emblem, and we belong to an active alliance which also has an emblem.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User%3AStarfreak911/Framesofsolitude

Just PM me on the forums or through the Wiki (same username) for an invite.

Hello you can join The Eternal Empire. We are a very active clan with active members no matter day or night, we are a mountain clan, and are looking for mature, active players.

We also have raidcall, and you must apply to our website ( you can do that later ) http://eternalempire.net/

I hope you enjoy our clan and our members! <3

I've said casual.. Thanks for the offer though.