Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Story?

NearlyDedicated

Admit it: You've created a story for your Tenno in your head.

What's yours?

I was awakened by the Lotus, found in an ancient Orokin hall. The Tenno who rescued me belonged to the Knights of Outer Heaven, where I resided for a while. As my reputation grew throughout the Origin system, I was recruited by Crescent Moon. But my time in war grew thinner and thinner, and I eventually found myself better fighting alone -- where I reside today, with the default marking of the Dark Sectors on my arm (default clan emblem).

A story? Naah...

I awakened in a Blue perl, I loved the green that surrounded me, but that day came. I saw those ships landing. I will never regret that day. Millions of soldiers came from nowhere. I tried my best to hold them back, and I accidently awakened my powers. I saw a woman talk to me. I thought I was loosing my mind, so I just ignored her. And in the heat of the battle, I started bleeding out. "This is it huh? The end? Will they continue poisoning the planet?". Then, I saw that woman again, I could hear her clearly now. "I am powering up the Revive system tenno, stay with me" And with that, I felt my body regaining energy. I was saved from a certain death. So, I sworn my life to follow the noble cause of that woman. "The Lotus".
And now, I shall keep protecting my loved ones, and Reckon those who tries to hurt them

Man, I love Oberon

Well he was one of the strongest he was 1 of only two Spartans to be rated hyper lethal 

“He is neither the smartest, nor the fastest, nor the strongest of the Spartans. But he is the bravest, and quite possibly the luckiest. And in my opinion, he is the best.”
— Dr. Catherine Halsey to Cortana

But, I guess your point as well. Master Chief = total badass.