Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coptering Discussed In Depth (Like Really In Depth) And Arguments On Why It Needs To Change.

Aure7

i dont care, op is wasting his time, coptering is the name of the game, dont like it dont use it, its really that simple.

you better hope they don't change it cause if they do get rid of coptering he'll be telling you to move o or not play lol. Edited by (PS4)Mazda_07_

Ok then is the problem coptering or the guy ?

I always help newbies because I want this game to succeed. Don't penalize the people that like coptering because some fools are being $&*^s, thats a whole different story.

No one likes a liar. Lol just the way you behave shows everyone on here your one of those people lol. At LEAST be honest.

In other words, popularity and success are failure.  The public is immoral.   War is peace....

You're aware that the ludicrousness of coptering is a fairly common complaint from both newer players and many veterans alike, right?

In fact it's one of the more popular suggestions for improvement in the game.

So, just because most simply quietly accept coptering as is, that doesn't mean it's perfect as is. Clearly many disagree with that notion.