Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

1. What's your name?

Dancharr

2. Why do you want to join?

Just looking for a chill group to kick back with.

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai, Nanatsu no taizai, Grand Blue, rereading JoJo

http://www.kawaiihasu.ninja/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=209

Pls read my Bio and Thread and let me join if you think I'd fit in, in there you'll find everything you need to know (which anime I watch, manga and why i ant to join the guild).

Warframe username: NLgrotesmurf

Kawaii Hasu site username: NLgrotesmurf

Edited by NLgrotesmurf
I pasted the whole page

What's your name?

My name is DK-2000 (irl Jim)

Why do you want to join?

Well i am playing solo and i feel lonely af and well this guild combines two of my fav things friends and anime :)

Well i love sports , shounen and romance type anime. Sooo that'll be hajime no ippo , UQ holder , Black Clover ...and many other

1. Novadragon

2. I'm a sucker for guilds or clans with such obvious heart. Anime and kawaii emblem are a bonus (灬♥ω♥灬)

3. I'm currently trying to get through One Piece and Tokyo Ghoul and I'm re-watching Bleach and Ouran High School Host Club.

4. I'm not wearing any ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. Don't be coy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. Reading achieved.

1. What's your name? My IGN is Roland_unwanted but please, just call me Roland [  ]
  2. Why do you want to join? Well, for starters, the clan seems awesome. Also i'd love to be in an active clan, with all the perks, that is actually active. I've played other games like warframe and know exactly how sucky it is doing everything alone.

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Currently re-watching Ghost In The Shell

1. What's your name?

mrjosephsmith♥ (no im not a mormon)

cause my friend suggested this clan to me and its difficult progress after a while 

i watching Souleater and Seven Deadly Sins. i have no manga (rip)

4. nope

nope

5. There is no 4.

all hail hypnotoad!    (Futurama)

edit: i forgot the 

Edited by mrjosephsmith

1. What's your name? 

Loki

Because I want to be totemo kawaii desu

Super busy with school right now so I don't have much time to read manga or watch anime sadly.
  4. What color are your panties?

Some secrets are best left alone
  5. There is no 4.

Only because I can only count to 1
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [  ] next to your name.

\o/

1. What's your name?

Daeis

Looking for other people to be kawaii with!

Too many including some manwhas. Shokugeki no Soma, Boku no Hero Academia, Noblesse and Nano List to name a few.

I wonder what color they are
  5. There is no 4.

What comes after 3 then!? D:
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ] next to your name.

My body is ready!

1. What's your name? S4trat
  2. Why do you want to join? I want to join so i can interact with people and help other people with stuffs
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Naruto Shippuden ( like half way through) and just finished watch full metal alchemist brotherhood
  5. There is no 4.
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [  ] next to your name.

17 hours ago, S4trat said:

1. What's your name? S4trat
  2. Why do you want to join? I want to join so i can interact with people and help other people with stuffs
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Naruto Shippuden ( like half way through) and just finished watch full metal alchemist brotherhood
  5. There is no 4.

Invite sent~ Welcome to the clan~ :#

Hey Anatasia. I was wondering if you'd also take back old members ;). I was with you guys in 2015 (my god the stuff on the forums :o haha) but i kinda fell of the globe. No computer or internet for a long time and of course kicked as i should. 

My original recruitment post would actually still apply. Only that my anime watch list still isn't up to date (to lazy for it haha). It's also the only other post i ever made on these forums so i've linked to it below. 

Basically i didn't talk about what was happening and i disappeared. And i'm sorry for that. But i really had a great time with you guys. A lot might've changed since then but now that i'm back online and in the game there isn't another clan i'd like to be in :). 

17 hours ago, Ferentar said:

Hey Anatasia. I was wondering if you'd also take back old members ;). I was with you guys in 2015 (my god the stuff on the forums :o haha) but i kinda fell of the globe. No computer or internet for a long time and of course kicked as i should. 

My original recruitment post would actually still apply. Only that my anime watch list still isn't up to date (to lazy for it haha). It's also the only other post i ever made on these forums so i've linked to it below. 

Basically i didn't talk about what was happening and i disappeared. And i'm sorry for that. But i really had a great time with you guys. A lot might've changed since then but now that i'm back online and in the game there isn't another clan i'd like to be in :). 

Oh hey I remember you Ferentar xD Welcome back to the clan~ :3

Also invite sent to Evan~ Welcome

Note: Currently there's only 5 more slots left (After the invites) so we might not be able to accept all future members, our apologies!

1. What's your name?   Nastyskill  
  2. Why do you want to join? I'd like to join because the clan itself seems to be fun and also because its anime/manga clan.
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Ballroom e youkoso, Black clover, Shokugeki no souma 3,etc...

5. There is no 4.

2 hours ago, Nastyskill said:

1. What's your name?   Nastyskill  
  2. Why do you want to join? I'd like to join because the clan itself seems to be fun and also because its anime/manga clan.
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Ballroom e youkoso, Black clover, Shokugeki no souma 3,etc...

5. There is no 4.

Invite sent Nasty~ :3 Welcome~

Now, give me your soul!!! >:D