Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Teleport... Annoying Or Useful?

Ryanshow

I don't have a loki warframe but have played with people who do.

How useful is this ability? In my experience it has only served to confuse and disorient me as well as annoy and possibly troll me.

Especially elevators. I really hate some of the player base sometimes.

Wait at elevator

Don't press button until teamates get in.

Last teamate comes around the corner

Swap teleports me and presses the button

Leaves me with 2 disruptor ancients

Is there a report system for this kind of thing?

Has anyone ever used this to a positive effect and how? At this point it would be great to remove the ability to swap with teamates for me at least.

I have used swap teleport to save allies that were downed, swapped with them to get them closer to other allies as I took down the enemies around them. I have also used it with my own decoy's to get across some rooms faster/avoid some enemies.

Plus its always fun to rush into the middle of a huge group of enemies and then swap with a Rhino and have them mop up with ironskin and such.

I have also used it to save players that were surrounded by chargers: Switch with them, go invis and cut my way out.

Its invaluable in teams that use voice chat to communicate. A player is getting surrounded by a large amount of infected. The Loki player sees this, swaps with the player, then turns invisible, now Loki can wreck the infected that were messing with his teammate, and his teammate can run somewhere to recharge their shields. Also useful to displace bosses and other enemies.