Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know Pvp Is A Touchy Topic, But I Had An Idea...

Tozeas

I don't know about you, but i'd like the challenge of trying to not be seen and attack the players only when i have a chance to do some damage. But yeah maybe the stalker should get an immunity to 2 disabling abilites per minute.

It doesn't even take a disabling ability. Ironskin at max level has a default of 15 seconds of being flat out invulnerable. I've been with rhinos with high level continuity. They can stay invlunerable through an entire mission. That would make the stalkers job impossible and no fun. Link is very similar as you cant hurt trinity at all and she can rip you apart. Invisiblity from loki comes with bullet immunity and he would take his time either shooting you apart or ripping you apart in melee. Against any of those frames you wouldn't stand a chance. Who would really just want to be cannon fodder?

Who would really just want to be cannon fodder?

ME

But really now, I'd like a challenge and i can also understand why it's not for everybody. I think I played Dark Souls too much...

Also if the rewards are good enough i think that enough people would do it.

Edited by Story4

If this was going to happen the stalker would definatly need some kind of cc ability. he would also need to be unannounced.

They would also need to earn it. Buy a stalker blueprint. Level its powers (extra stalker cards would be awarded for successful missions)S/he should have stalker spacific weapons bluprints s/he also must buy that s/he must level up only through assasinations of players (exp would work differently for a stalker. He would get like 10k for a successful hit for instance with some sort of multiplier added for difference in level between target and stalker.) Blueprints could be bought for platinum or credits. they should also have a chance to be awarded if you kill a stalker during an assassination mission.

There should also be stalker vs stalker missions. 2 go in , one comes out. Stalker matches would be random to try and curb people powerleveling each other. The winner gets +exp the loser -exp.(can not delevel)

Just a few suggestions on something that probably will never happen, but it never hurts to think about how to implement something. No need to adjust warframes as the balance could be easily maintained by adjusting stalker abilities. Stalker vs stalker would simply be a match of skill as they are mirrors of each other, which is perfect pvp balance.

sorry , it wont make paragraphs.

Edited by Xtorma

Best PvP idea: players take on the roles of Grineer Grinders. Katamari versus ninja, who wins?!

Instant Game of the Year.

That would be fun for the people playing the grinders at least...and amusing for people to watch a small pack of them just chasing one of them back an forth.

ME

But really now, I'd like a challenge and i can also understand why it's not for everybody. I think I played Dark Souls too much...

Also if the rewards are good enough i think that enough people would do it.

Challenge? You mean like this? 

Challenge? You mean like this? 

Well the last boss is one of the easiest boss and i think that was a bug as he back-stabed gwyn from the face. And if you played the game you know how hard it is to get to that level. Capra demon was 10x more annoying...

BUT ANYWAY if the rewards were good why not? I'd quite enjoy being a stalker(or am i one already?)...