The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alert Recommended 700 Conclave Loadout And First Look

SmartEntity

Question

10 answers to this question

Mag and Dread has been good to me. Shield Polarize clears 90% of the mobs, Pull finishes them off or takes out cameras across the tileset. SP is also a shield-heal, so you can walk right into the fire DoTs as long as you're paying attention.

Dread can one shot the Hyenas, especially if their shields are drained.

Valkyr + Dragon Nikana, that's all you really need to go less than 500. You can use pretty much any other weapon for the last 200 or so Conclave points. You don't really have to worry about aiming or life or anything else so long as you remember to hit Hysteria when your life is lowered.

I see lots of recommendations for using Valkyr and a melee to solo these alerts... one question - how do you kill shield ospreys? :S

As the above said, I just haven't seen a single one from the alerts. It was literally never an issue. Mind you, if there were a couple, I find that the Dragon Nikana could probably dispatch 'em if you just... keep swinging for a bit. One of the strikes will land eventually, I figure.

Valkyr may not be as viable for other Tactical Alerts, depending on what enemies show up, but for the current one it's insanely effective.