The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Playing Warframe You Feel Like...

Wow looking at the results of the STRAWPOLL made by Peter Sheikah it looks like asides from being farmers most of the community see themselves as 1.) hi-tech cybernetic ninja's 14 votes (37%)  2.) space commandos 7 votes (18%) 3.) Predators 6 votes (16%)  guess will have to officially tally this after a few more days lol but Farmers still get majority of the up votes here with about 50-60 votes LOL 

STRAW POLL VOTE HERE http://strawpoll.me/2405524

POLL RESULTS HERE http://strawpoll.me/2405524/r

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

E) Conquering Warlord

Because Rhino is King, the true Emperor, the Ruler of Warframe universe.

Agree ^All hail Rhino/ Rhino Prime the Mighty warlord the "world breaker" leaving a wake of destruction in its path. :D

Lets also not forget Demi-god warframes Loki/Loki Prime " Master race" and Nyx "the chaos bringer" LOL

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

When playing Warframe I feel like a submissive boyfriend to a very bossy girlfriend who never ran out of orders to give. Like a blind follower mass-murdering innocent life forms doing their jobs. Like a plague bringing infested wild life to their extinction. And yes.. Like a farmer.

When playing Warframe I feel like a submissive boyfriend to a very bossy girlfriend who never ran out of orders to give. Like a blind follower mass-murdering innocent life forms doing their jobs. Like a plague bringing infested wild life to their extinction. And yes.. Like a farmer.

LOL Hollow lotus will not be pleased :))

A mix of B-C-F-G. 

To summarize, a Tenno. Yes, I really feel like a true @(*()$ Tenno. No, I correct. I don't feel like a Tenno: I AM A TENNO.

Nice combination dude that means you're an all around deadly predatory special force Tenno specializing in assasinations lol

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

This. Not like a ninja or assassin at all as the stealth system is basically nonexistent. I literally feel like a farmer. That's all I do in this game.

Hopefully with stealth 2.0 when they add more stealth aspects and maneuvers (hopefully like assassins creed type assassinations we can live up to our true ninja potential  lol