Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Else Be Placed In Charge Of Setting The Mastery Tests?

BloodSage09

The difficulty level as u progress is shocking. i just recently completed the mastery rank 16 test and found it easier than the test going from rank 1-2. i used a unranked (newly formad rhino with no mods) and a rank 30 1 forma paris prime.

How can the rank 16 test be that easy?? now imagine other tenno taking fully formad weapons in there. there is no chance for failure whatsoever. where is the challenge? mastery tests are suppose to be challenging am i right?

if someone could make them harder or change / make new interesting tests that would actually challenge our intellect , thatd be great.

or maybe that's just me, maybe others like it easy to just get to the next level.

what do u say tenno? easy or something interesting and fun to play?

Perhaps that's because back at MR 1-2 you never had all the mods that you do, after all, you won't have a max Serration at that level and you won't have access to the better gear because you're not prepared for that kind of grind.

So it's not that the MR's get easier, necessarily, it's that you get more powerful gear which trivialises the tests.

The mastery tests are in dire need of some attention, they are getting far too easy for more experienced players.

Heck, the MR16 test is a recycled MR15 test.

As a thought, why not start doing some actually difficult missions for tests, say, a 5 wave defence with some survival mechanics (life support), which requires the player to time oxygen excursions with lulls in enemy reinforcements.

Edited by Kthal

I like most of the Mastery Tests just as they are, thank you very much, with the exception of the nearly impossible Mastery 7-8 Test, which took me a month and a half to accidentally make it through.  I died, but it counted my efforts as a success, so good enough.  Not like the game tells you that there are two different kinds of wall jumps, or that you should do an aerial melee strike to land on the last platform without rolling to your death.

Also, the first couple tests need to be evaluated, your MK1 Braton is really bad at killing the enemies on the first test, and it's not like you have any good mods yet...

...Wait, don't they give like, a serration mod in the tutorial or some craziness?  That actually fixes the first couple of tests then.

Also, Dojos need a way to replay mastery tests, or practice on them.  The obstacle course should have a "mastery test" kiosk in them to allow you to perfect your ACTUAL gaming skills.