Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please De Please Make Trading Better

(PSN)speedyw7

Dear DE i would love if you changed the trading for me being on ps4 it makes it harder with a controller even if you use a keyboard whether it be on ps4 or pc or xbox one it could be difficult having to keep on advertizing your trading but im speaking for all players on all platforms. in order to make trading easier better for all tenno i think that if your company made the trading in Warframe like Runescapes trading with the http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Exchange if Warframe had something like it it would make wts wtb go away all together trading would be so much better people could just put things up and other people could get something with one click of a button i know this was a long suggestion but i thought id let you know DE. Note: there are also some other games with good global trading. I <3 you Digital Extreme

Runescape. The only game I played where gold is cheaper than iron. 

Anyways, if I remember correctly from my time of playing Runescape, the Grand Exchange is a bit more susceptible to player manipulation of the in-game economy (you have all these players with lots of gold coins that can just control the almost entirely of the market) compared to what we have now. 

Runescape's Grand exchange is beyond broken and abused. I can vouch for this because I abused the grand exchange, I even told mods what I was doing, and made a lot of gold.

I think what you want is an auction system. Basiclly runescape's "grand exchange" without preset values by the devs

Players set the prices they want

Auction_House.jpg

Edited by n0lyfe

Runescape's Grand Exchange would actually be a good model to use in Warframe. (once the flaws are dealt with) Not saying it's perfect, but it's less susceptible to price manips than WoW's Auction House.

I spent 10 years playing RS and 5 in WoW as merchant, it's much easier to dominate and corner a market in WoW.

Edited by -CM-AnonCat

Dear DE i would love if you changed the trading for me being on ps4 it makes it harder with a controller even if you use a keyboard whether it be on ps4 or pc or xbox one it could be difficult having to keep on advertizing your trading but im speaking for all players on all platforms. in order to make trading easier better for all tenno i think that if your company made the trading in Warframe like Runescapes trading with the http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Exchange if Warframe had something like it it would make wts wtb go away all together trading would be so much better people could just put things up and other people could get something with one click of a button i know this was a long suggestion but i thought id let you know DE. Note: there are also some other games with good global trading. I <3 you Digital Extreme

Please read this thread if you want something like an auction house. AH will flood DE if implemented carelessly: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/293228-before-you-ask-for-an-auction-house-think/