Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Vouban Parts

SenceOfPride

ok so ive been trying to get the vouban part for about 9 months now and all ive managed to get is the system, and it shows ingame that more people have prime warframes than they do vouban warframes, i come accross a prime warframe every 2-3 squads i join, i seen vouban about 4 times in the last month.

so with that said can you make the vouban parts more common??? or do like you do with the oberon parts and drop them in survival games after about 30 mins or so???

ok so ive been trying to get the vouban part for about 9 months now and all ive managed to get is the system, and it shows ingame that more people have prime warframes than they do vouban warframes, i come accross a prime warframe every 2-3 squads i join, i seen vouban about 4 times in the last month.

so with that said can you make the vouban parts more common??? or do like you do with the oberon parts and drop them in survival games after about 30 mins or so???

They already are fairly common. Your problem is that you have not been on at the right times. The alerts for the parts are on Twitter. You can even get programs to make your phone ring when certain gear goes on Twitter.

They are common enough.

snip...i come accross a prime warframe every 2-3 squads i join, i seen vouban about 4 times in the last month...snip

Your own personal observation of the number of Vauban in matches assumes that everyone who owns that frame plays it all the time and does not take into account those people who own one, but are just not playing it right now, and also those players actively playing Vauban that you simply never got teamed up with...slightly flawed logic.

He is common enough, using the alert feeds & iphone app I was able to farm all his parts in less than a month, I suggest you either are not trying hard enough or you have been extremely unlucky and all the Vauban alerts fall when you are asleep - the latter being highly improbable.

And there are more Primes than Vaubans, so yeah, do the math.

It's more to luck my friend, and to increase or oven the odds, use the android app or whatever people have been suggesting in this thread.

Anyway, one time I logged in and there's a Vauban helmet alert currently going on. But when I want to start the mission the alert ended. It's the only part I need to finish him; had I logged in minutes earlier I would have gotten the frame already. lol.

It's more to luck my friend, and to increase or oven the odds, use the android app or whatever people have been suggesting in this thread.

Anyway, one time I logged in and there's a Vauban helmet alert currently going on. But when I want to start the mission the alert ended. It's the only part I need to finish him; had I logged in minutes earlier I would have gotten the frame already. lol.

I missed Systems like 4 times because I was not near a PC, I could of assembled 3 Vauban's in the two months It took me to get the last part, because of all parts popping up.