Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding The Current Ps4 Issue

_Rellik_

Mods feel free to move this if you need to, I just want to spread the word.

If you are unable to connect to the Warframe servers as of me writing this, fret not. Sony is currently undergoing a DDoS attack. members of the Lizard Squad are taking credit. Whether or not they are actually behind it who knows but they have also launched against Blizzard, League of Legends and Path of Exile.

Source(s) (Term used loosely but here if you care to look): 
https://twitter.com/lizardsquad 
http://www.vg247.com/2014/08/24/psn-ddos-hacked-battle-net-lizardsquad/

I

Thank you very much for this info! I thought there was just an error going on at the servers at Sony. That's actually pretty heavy news, ugh.

No problem, I was freaking out myself until I got up and found out what was really going on so I wanted to spread the word so people don't brick their systems by constantly resetting and doing this that and the third.

Why? What is the reason for that? 

People should use the effort and knowledge of soft- and hardware improve our experience and not destroy it.

Things like that just show how much you can have faith in human.

I hope Sony can defend it.

Is profit good enough reason?

we should get extention on the event and some ps4 exclusive goodies, maybe a vault wraith release

Most likely they will extend the event, however since its not the fault of DE, I don't think they give out a wraith weapon.

But who know's, anything can happen, its up to the Dev's.

Most likely they will extend the event, however since its not the fault of DE, I don't think they give out a wraith weapon.

But who know's, anything can happen, its up to the Dev's.

expanding the event would be really nice, after all were losing a whole sunday...

I'm really afraid of having to less time to get the prova vandal now... I almost only play on weekends and I don't know if I can play enough during the week till next thursday...

Damn it thank you very much for the heads up! Crap I hope this clears up soon, I need to do the next hidden message to get the final piece of mirage. I wanted to mess around with the Sybaris today too. I am lucky that I grinded out the Breeding Grounds event yesterday I'm already done with it.

I'm actually in game now on the ps4. Give it a try to see if you can as well.

Wow so a bunch of $&*^s are attacking a company tat for years has done nothing but provided entertainment? including VCR players, CD players, TV''s and video games? can that group be a more massive pile of $&*^s?

Edited by Leoofmoon