Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Electric/status Cards Dropping On Contented Dark Sector Maps

LeMoog

I'm not, if i didnt refund them, I'd be a horrible person, is like selling a person a car and then the car has no engine, its only fair that I return theiir cashola

It'll be fixed. They'll get their money's worth... eventually. Until then they can either make do with no stance mod, use Tranquil Cleave, or just not use any combos. It's probably not that big a deal, really. Actually, now that I think about it, it may have already been fixed and just not mentioned in any patch notes anywhere. It wouldn't be the first time something snuck in without being  -- ARE THE FORUMS SERIOUSLY TELLING ME "SNUCK" IS NOT A WORD? -- mentioned in patch notes.

... and it is much more interesting than tower missions since you are fighting an enemy that doesnt follow a script.

Talk for yourself, thats the reason no one likes PVP on here, Fighting human AI is a lot more frustrating than fun, dying every 2 seconds is not my idea of fun. Pvp should never drop any mods whatsoever imo.

Talk for yourself, thats the reason no one likes PVP on here, Fighting human AI is a lot more frustrating than fun, dying every 2 seconds is not my idea of fun. Pvp should never drop any mods whatsoever imo.

Have you tried not dying every 2 seconds? anyway the point I was making was that when you have done all the missions and got most of the stuff then what is left? 

Yes, you get a return of people for some new event or update but most here will agree that keeping a clan filled is a constant job, people move on when they get bored of how easy it is once you have put some time in.

DE clearly are balancing the people leaving against the required infrastructure and purchases if they had stayed but I am wondering if DE appreciate that eventually there won't be any new players and they have already lost all the old ones.

If you look at the games that have lasted then it is normally either because of social contacts in game or because they keep adding content at a rate sufficent to keep the easily bored interested. WF doesnt have the friendly interactions and opportunities for people to make new friends ingame and the new content clearly isnt sufficently striking to keep people from going elsewhere.

If I was looking to keep WF going then I would improve ingame chat as well as setting up a structured pattern of growth for avatars, so you start on normal missions and conclave and progress through void  then Dark Sectors. This way there would be opportunity and some point in  joining someone elses clan, at the moment too many people are sitting on empty clans with everything researched but unused because the rest of the clan is playing other games after getting bored or the same old missions.

Personally I would like WF to grow so my investment in the game doesn't disappear along with the game but it seems as though whomever is directing things is thinking along other lines than myself

Edited by LeMoog