Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Warframe?

Leoofmoon

There is not a best Warframe, just good players.

I Agree the best Warframe depends personally on the preference and skill of the player utilizing it as low tier Warframes can become high-tier or even god tier in the right hands while even the god-tier Warframes can be less effective at the hands of players who have no experience using them. So that is the reason why players have certain Warframe favorites as they are highly effective when using them :D

Mirage and Zephyr are my favorites.

Yes.  Here is the Frame rankings for PvE:

1. Trinity
2. Loki
3. Vauban
4. Mirage
5. Nova
6. Nyx
7. Rhino
8. Mag
9. Valkyr
10. Nekros
11. Volt
12. Ash
13. Excalibur
14. Banshee
15. Frost
16. Saryn
17. Ember
18. Zephyr
19. Hydroid
20. Oberon

Zephyr is an immortal tank, at least in Dark Sector PvP.

The best warframe is the warframe that you have the most fun with.

And he is asking on which Warframe are we having most fun with. You just seconded the OP, congratulations for posting a useless post!

Edited by PeanutMonster

This is what it should have always been like, just have fun playing, even if the frame you are using "sucks", is "overused" or is "noobish".

Vauban, Banshee, Saryn, Valkyr, Zephyr and Oberon for example I play because I have fun with them (and try to make best use for them).

Edited by DarkNebula

Vauban should be below Rhino.....Because Vauban may be the god of death for Infested but it not so good for others....

Nekros.....Desecrate....Nothing that can help you survive high level missions.....Until DE fixes the AI for the clones atleast....So it should be after Zephyr if you are not farming,to be specific...

Valkyr....Most of the community will agree that it should be within top 5 frames....I dont know how you guys play valkyr,but with 1200 Armor(for me) and the ability to be invulnerable almost all the time....It can survive high level gameplay very easily.....

Your list made Zephyr look like S#&$,but Zephyr is awesome against Grineers and Corpus.....Use Turbulence,you are good to go....

Also,as much as Trinity is nice,there are better frames...Obviously Trinity is a very good support frame,but you dont get to do that Link+ Blessing combo now,so its not that offensive anymore......

Also,Ash and Excal at 12 and 13....Excal maybe the starter frame,but its not that bad. Radial Blind build on an Excal does wonders....And the new Bladestorm for Ash is just awesome...

Vauban is the God of Death against Infested.  His Buddy Loki turns every faction into infested.

I have Nekros where he is because of desecrate.  Between survival and farming, that puts him pretty middle of the pack.  He is the only one that I think might be moveable up or down, depending on how much you think desecrate helps.

Zepher doesn't bring much to the team, and there are a lot of times when turbulence doesn't work.  Since so many levels are closed in small areas, her flight skills lose a lot of their potential.

Trinty can infintely restore energy and health, and she can give herself and her team massive damage reduction up to 99+ percent.

I don't see Valkyr's hysteria being better than Nyx's Absorb.

I sorta have what you want http://i.imgur.com/2ImPwzf.png dunno if NSFW.

Yeah, that was what I was referencing, lol.

Vauban is the God of Death against Infested.  His Buddy Loki turns every faction into infested.

I have Nekros where he is because of desecrate.  Between survival and farming, that puts him pretty middle of the pack.  He is the only one that I think might be moveable up or down, depending on how much you think desecrate helps.

Zepher doesn't bring much to the team, and there are a lot of times when turbulence doesn't work.  Since so many levels are closed in small areas, her flight skills lose a lot of their potential.

Trinty can infintely restore energy and health, and she can give herself and her team massive damage reduction up to 99+ percent.

I don't see Valkyr's hysteria being better than Nyx's Absorb.

Yeah, that was what I was referencing, lol.

already got your excal, but why is banshee so low on the (errhm, " your " ) list?

sound quake is stunlocking, sonar .... do i even need to explain?

Wondering how many million "Best warframe?" threads have been created in the past year.

Zero, zero million.

already got your excal, but why is banshee so low on the list?

sound quake is stunlocking, sonar .... do i even need to explain?

Sound quake isn't that impressive, and the need to aim at specific areas that differ from enemy to enemy, while they are taking cover or rushing you down is less useful that Nova's flat damage boost that can also cause chain reactions. Plus, while guns are still effective, enemies can be wiped out in seconds without Banshee's buff.  Considering the best way to maximize damage, imo, is with punch through, specific aiming has limited application.

Wondering how many million "Best warframe?" threads have been created in the past year.

Some gamers are always looking for a FotM to copy and always classifying the current meta as the only "legit" endgame style of play.  Everything else is "for noobs".  These threads will continue until the internet is hidden from the turds of the web punchbowl.

So seeing as PSN is down I wanna see what your favorite frame is? this can be anything for there looks, ability or you just think there damn cool.

My favorite is the berserk Valkyr I love the way she looks, love her animation set and her skill set.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyr_(Warframe)

valkyr is nice, as well as i liked her movements before the update, was more realistic

anway, with valkyr you dont need any weapon :-)))))

most liked warframe ? i have all of them except them which are prime, there i have only the prime ones

and i love all warframes, just polarizing them all step by step - some a few times, some less - and equip with the best i can get or im able to get by playing ....

btw, i would love to see a banshee-prime at the next primepack ,-)

Edited by 7ENN0

Amen to that ^^

My favorite frame is Valkyr, I love my kitten :3

I also enjoy playing with Ember, since she was the first frame I build and I got attached to her.

And I recently started playing with Mag Prime and it's just fun to ragdoll enemies all over the place :D

Other than those, I just choose whatever I feel like playing ( and sometimes taking on the supportive role: as in Nekros etc)

No best Warframe, but for my favourite is Ash/ExcalPrime.

you people with excal prime...

i saw some founders that have about 1 mil of xp with excal prime ( just what needed to make it 30 i belive ) and barely use it...

i would use the hell out of it and you dont even touch it! i hate founders!!!!!

would you lend me excal prime?

Hmmmm.....Excal, Nekros, Saryn, Zephyr, Banshee, Mirage. In that order.

-Excal cause well......Excal :-) u know....

-Nekros cause elitism, desecrate - speed build live or die in 1 hit.

-Saryn was lower on the list but now Molt might make her give my Nekros a run for his money.

-Zephyr is my PVP can't touch this "diiii diii dii dii de dii de dii...."

-Banshee for when I actually find a good tactical team.

-Mirage cause I cannot believe having 5 avatars shooting guns isn't a exploited glitch.

Not to say there aren't others. ...they just didn't make the cut.