Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Chassis. I Hate It.

EHenderson

Question

13 answers to this question

Come back once you break 200 runs. Also take what you get from the runs and sell them, In my Experience everything can sell you just gotta find the right persion or wait it out. Everyones got a price, and everyones looking for something.

Come back once you break 200 runs. Also take what you get from the runs and sell them, In my Experience everything can sell you just gotta find the right persion or wait it out. Everyones got a price, and everyones looking for something.

this sounds like a song...

I have wasted hours and waves on T4 defense for 1 loki prime system, and you complain a few minutes on T1 survival?

#Struggleisfaulty

Personally I think you need to convert to lokiism, the belief that loki is our only god and saviour, and RNG the devil that destroys us all.

and yea, I do have loki prime btw, totally worth 50 plat spent rushing it, got it the first 3 days it was released.

Edited by 9tailboy

0/20 times have I received a Loki Prime Chassis at Tower 1 Survival, Rotation C. It has got me so mad I'm thinking of quitting the game. 

Anyone else having this ridiculous problem?

Please tell me I'm not alone.

Dont be so mad, just sell other parts that you have got in C rotation.

Buy Loki Chassis, be happy.

You're not alone. I put in a 15 hour session yesterday. T1 and T4 survials, T4 interceptions, and vault runs for Orokin Ciphers.

I hung in recruiting and tagged along mostly. I think I hosted two T1 survival keys. For the most part all the PUGS i got in were great except for the first vault run I did. The host started before I equipped a key and all 3 players rushed the map and ran to extraction. I guess they didn't realize you have to actually open the vault to get the Ciphers. (We just got U14 over here in ps4 land.) 

At the end of the day I ended up with the one wrym prime part I was missing, the 5 Ciphers, and the loki chassis finally showed up at the 20 minute mark around 2am. The host wanted to stay for at least 40 minutes..... I spent the last 20 minutes of that map freaking out, hoping I didn't DC or crash. 

I wouldn't recommend 15 hour stints to anyone, but I work a lot and my time is usually restricted to "all or nothing" so I grind when I can. 

It sucks, but it's part of the game. If it's really getting that bad, do what the other dude said and grind the trade channel. Then spend the plat on the chassis.

Take solace in the fact that you've grinded your &#! off not once but twice, in the survivals, and grinding it out for plat in the trade channel.

.........or kill a baby kubrow on an RNG altar, or blow a solid 120K on transmutation. The RNG gods love it.

Heh... You know this guy?

But despite that, many, MANY, MANY people get mad at video games.

most of them are people like pewdiepie. 

if you're getting mad at a game and you  continue to play it, thats just stupid.

And yah lol, i was about to post that video aha.

0/20 times have I received a Loki Prime Chassis at Tower 1 Survival, Rotation C. It has got me so mad I'm thinking of quitting the game. 

Anyone else having this ridiculous problem?

i got it on my first run

didn't know it was hard to get