Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam?

_Cthulhu_

Question

I've been a Warframe beta tester since closed beta. 

Recently Warframe launched on steam. I've procrastinated about putting warframe on my steam account but i don't want to re-download the game is there a way for me to do this?

5 answers to this question

Download the game from Steam, for example 1% download play, pause, close Steam, copy the contents of your other game in the new folder to create, when you download the game from Steam.

Option A: Run Steam, continuous discharge, with what you did before, you may already have Steam detect downloaded content and not have to re-download it.

Option B: Run Steam, go to your game library, Warframe properties, find an option that says something like this: check integrity. Steam? Detects that you have all the files and you do not need to continue the download? Maybe if you keep downloading the game is completed at 100% at once?.

Have you used what I mean?, Sorry no express myself better, but English is not my native language. (-_-)

Don't sweat it at all man. I deleted WF and downloaded in on steam when that version dropped. It took all of 15min to download and all my settings load outs and everything was preserved  Truthfully I noticed no difference except the steam overlay and steam functions like the community and screenshot capture.

It's worth the time, which is nominal. 

will it start the hours played over at zero or keep the data from my first download

You'll use your same Warframe account through steam - the only difference is where the game installs from, and whether or not Steam can track your stats.