Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Issues

wisewarrior69

Question

hey guys need a little advice, not sure if its something im doing or a problem with the game itself. currently i am mastery rank 6 and im working towards 8 for the dragon nikana to give it a go however my mastery progress bar is stuck with 1,400 ish to go. usually i run frost prime lvl 28 atm, paris prime lvl 30 akzani lvl 30 and reaper prime lvl 30 (all sentinels and weapons are maxed.

i have tried switching frames and weapons out for ones that arent as leveled however even when i do complete the challenges i dont gain any mastery xp can anyone give any advice on this as it is becoming quite frustrating

3 answers to this question

Afaik each warframe rank/level gives 200 mastery points and each weapon w/c includes primary, secondary, and melee gives 100mastery pointsper rank/level. If you're sitting at 1400 right now, you'll need 7 ranks/levels from a warframe starting out at rank/level zero and 14 ranks/levels from weapons starting out at rank/level zero.

Edit: Also if you forma a warframe/weapon no matter how many times it would only be counted as one. Try ranking/level new stuff.

Edited by mcryseria