Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Event "tactical Alerts" Return

Renathy

Question

I missed the event, because I cannot rely on information given by the game. Visual bugs are always present, so why was there no event schedule in the original posts? - I thought I had until the next update, to be honest.

Edited by JRMC

5 answers to this question

The EVENT won't return. No event returns, so you are entirely SOL if you missed it, though the Tactical Alerts themselves are most likely going to be a permanent addition to the game, much like how invasions were so long ago.

New Tactical Alerts are coming to the Alert System and will appear sporadically when your help is needed somewhere in the Solar System.

As others have explained, tactical alerts will be back. Think of them as a new addition to the alert system that appear more often than events but far less often than regular alerts (uncommon alerts if you will).

That reward the badge? I don't think so.

Tactical alerts will still reward the badge, however as the link described, it will be a lesser "evolved" version as you missed the first alert. This could just be a number change and more dashes on the badge for all we know.

Edited by Deetwo