Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple Guide For Stalker

DarkSlayer220

Question

When I am new to Warframe this sonofvab#*$ came out of nowhere then killed me in 1 shot, I didn't know who teh freak he is so I quickly searched him to Google then I knew that he's name is The "Stalker"

At first I'm so afraid to go on a Mission after I finished an Assassination that he might shows up and kills me again, I learned that The "Stalker" can be killed or Surrender and he drops 3 rare weapons that you can only get from him, The Hate, Dread and the Despair and their pretty strong weapons that's why I got an interest to kill this no mercy traitor but he don't shows up easily. 

I already got the Dread Hate and a lot of Prime weapons/Frames and mods. :D one way that I do is to kill tons of Bosses until I get a love letter from him.

After that continue FARMING what you want to build or what mod/s,resources that you want, This helps you for making The Stalker shows up | How? Farming is not easy it'll took you for hours and maybe months for your desired item, Now as you farm repeatedly The Stalker will gonna get bored watching you over and over again and he'll gonna show up, Now thats the time you beat the crap out of him until he lays down to the ground. 

This works for me great, but make sure you can beat him on your own XD

The great part is, You got a Rare mod and/or a weapon from him PLUS a farm or an Exp. points :D

I recommend to farm in Void missions so that even tough he didn't shows up you still got a Prime, resources or a key so its still worth it. :D

Sorry for a bad english.

4 answers to this question

Extra tip:

If Stalker is just about to enter the mission but he didn't get a chance to spawn, rushing to exit will guarantee that he will come your next played mission, so you can prepare on Mercury for him ^^

Then equip your strongest weapon/s, Install the mods then let his body hit the floor! \m/