Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Frost P Still Obtainable?

niro17

Question

Hello guys!

A noob here! I just started playing and I really like it. I'm always very busy yet manage to give this game some time (nights :3) and was wondering if Frost Prime is still obtainable since I fell in love with the design. I was looking for posts about the topic but the ones I found are from last year and don't know if they are accurate to this date. I know I have a lot of farming to do and lots of missions to complete before I even start to grasp some of the parts but wanted to know right from the start if I can set him as a goal or strive towards other options. 

Thx!!!

Niro17 at your service!

6 answers to this question

Hello guys!

A noob here! I just started playing and I really like it. I'm always very busy yet manage to give this game some time (nights :3) and was wondering if Frost Prime is still obtainable since I fell in love with the design. I was looking for posts about the topic but the ones I found are from last year and don't know if they are accurate to this date. I know I have a lot of farming to do and lots of missions to complete before I even start to grasp some of the parts but wanted to know right from the start if I can set him as a goal or strive towards other options. 

Thx!!!

Niro17 at your service!

Currently you can obtain every Prime version of Warframes, except Excalibur - he is no longer available.