Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Lost At What To Do Now..

TheDrunkenGungan

Question

Here's the thing, I got 3 goals that I'm rooting to acomplish in the game.

1.) Get Banshee (Farming Gaia Missions Hoh!)

2.) Get Amphis (Cronus is getting pretrty useless.)

3.) Get the Afuris (Is this even important?)

Anyways, getting Afuris is at the bottom in terms of priority, so 2 things left, getting Banshee, and Amphis.

Banshee will require me to get to Uranus and Jupiter, both I can access ((I haven't progressed well in terms of both planets)(CURSE YOU FEAR OF THE INFESTED!!!)), but will require farming in Gaia (I've already gotten Chassis), but getting a new melee might be important. So should I just go kill Councilor Hay Vek 1st?

TL;DR Should I go farm for Banshee (Involving me going to Uranus and Jupiter), or get Amphis first, hoping to get the parts on the Intel, Raid, Capture missions etc., on the way? (I need the most time efficient way.)

11 answers to this question

Banshee is now an uncommon drop, so you can technically get it anywhere, but certain defense missions have a better chance of getting you banshee. Im currently trying to get the helm for Banshee, Ceres- Xini is a great place to farm Banshee.

banshee chassis drops at mercury-m prime, you should find it in 20-30 speed runs.

helmet and systems are random defense mission rewards, you should be good if you do them till wave 10. i got 3 (or 4) systems at europa-valefor, wave 5 and helmet eris-xini, wave 10.

all bps are safely lying in my foundry. :)

try twin vipers instead of afuris, seems to be a tad more efficient weapon. you'll still need ammo capacity mods tho.

banshee chassis drops at mercury-m prime, you should find it in 20-30 speed runs.

Incorrect/misleading. Banshee parts can drop from every Raid and Capture mission, and can come up as rewards in every Defense mission. There is no 20-30 runs probability, and no guarantee to ever get all parts. It is completely random.

i was talking not in theory, but in practice.

m prime is the easiest raid mission there is. thus, it's the most efficient run he can do.

banshee chassis i uncommon drop now. that's pretty common.

i was just sharing my experience.

i was talking not in theory, but in practice.

m prime is the easiest raid mission there is. thus, it's the most efficient run he can do.

banshee chassis i uncommon drop now. that's pretty common.

i was just sharing my experience.

Sure thing, but experience with RNG systems is always laced by perceptive fallacies. Point is, there is no guarantee anywhere, and all parts drop at all potential sources. Those sources are the ones named above.