Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan.

TheMendozer

I desire to find a clan, with exact specifics. I need something with voice communication. Mumble / Vent / TS, I do not care what, just some vocal connection. Endgame progressions who host void / derelict and ironman survival games, mat farming etc. I desire a clan hall that has everything conceivable, All the labs, trading etc. I DONT desire to be around younger gamers. This game is F2P yes, and its obvious children cluster the queue's and the chats. I desire a clan consisting of adults or OLDER gamers, (if the warlord is a teenager, don't bother posting for requests) Who are educated on mechanics (I.E. LS capsules not wasted pre 50, not over-extending and dying, knowing that it is NOT MY JOB to run about and rez the dead, Not to blow stealth in rescue, and know how to fear / mod for jobs ETC ETC) and most of all, a down to earth community that can only talk, and be talked to. (That means I don't have time for trolls, children, or the assbackward logic they take pride in.)

I am an older guy who came to this game to push for the best, balancing a conclave of usually 1650+, just hit rank 10 mastery seeker, and I have a ghost clan of, well just me. But it has all the labs and free toys id need to collect various guns and pets, so its a nice sanctuary. If trying to increase your clan by 1 more, HMU, I desire to talk to officers and warlords for negotiations and clan standards. I hope I am a good cog for some greater machine.

I'm 18 and am the warlord of the clan which uses skype. We have almost everything in our clan dojo, very few young gamers most of the members know the basic mechanics. If you would like to join you can pm me in game. Oh yeah and I've been playing the game for about 1200 hours now so It's not like i don't know what I'm talking about.

Edited by DaedricToast666

Hello Mendozer,

I'm Signal Warden and I represent Command Center Gaming. If you want to have a look at our recruit page, we seem to be an exact fit for what you're looking for. We are not try hards but we are serious and take great pride in our clan and our gaming. Some quick info:

- We are a multi game clan with both official divisions and "beer league" games

- We have a private, password protected TS server

- We have a Steam group that is our current hub until our new, proper website is complete

- We have scheduled farming runs and competitions

- We have a fully outfitted dojo with all rooms, and all research complete.

- We are 18+ because people have lives. 

Here's our recruit thread again

I'm the Warlord (in our clan we're called Directors) so feel free to hit me up. There is more info aplenty on the recruit site. Hope to hear from you.