The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Physx No Longer Works (It Used To)

Kurcide

I had PhysX running fine, then I deactivated it to see what the game was like without it.

Now, if I reactivate  PhysX it shows that the checkbox is selected but PhysX is not actually running.

I am running the game with 3x SLI GTX 580's... so its not that

I'm lost at this point so any help is appreciated.

I had PhysX running fine, then I deactivated it to see what the game was like without it.

Now, if I reactivate  PhysX it shows that the checkbox is selected but PhysX is not actually running.

I am running the game with 3x SLI GTX 580's... so its not that

I'm lost at this point so any help is appreciated.

Hi Dioxcyde, as others have mentioned I recommend you try reinstalling Warframe -- or even try clicking the little gear icon at top-right corner of the Warframe launcher and select 'Clear Download Cache'. If that doesn't work then you can try reinstalling your PhysX, or even your GPU drivers. Also make sure that you your Nvidia Control Panel has PhysX set to 'Auto-select' and not 'CPU'.

Additionally, there is an issue with trying to highlight a menu option before the menu has completely loaded. If this happens again can you try moving your cursor off of the 'PhysX' option and then try clicking it again?

I was wandering, why is there no Nvidia splash screen at the startup ? The game seem to use Nvidia PhysX, but Warframe isn't listed on nvidia games website, and drivers don't have any optimisation for it. Why so ?

There have been a number of Nvidia drivers that includes Warframe optimizations (eg. 314.07)

Also, http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/warframe-physx-enhanced-f2p-co-op-shooter-begins-open-beta

Edited by DE_Dmitri