Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gaming Journalism Corruption (Aka This Thread Removed In An Hour)

Demo102

I've provided proof. You've provided insult. Good day to you.

Um okay. Sorry that you feel insulted while you sit there accusing me of telling "half truths", sir. Seriously, good luck to you resolving this stuff. I get the feeling you'l need it.

Edited by EetNotErn

Sorry that you feel insulted you while you sit there accusing me of telling "half truths", sir. Seriously, good luck to you resolving this stuff. I get the feeling you'l need it.

No. The insult was calling me a zealot.

Your half truth is listed here:

Again, hearsay is not evidence. Even if all of those 5 dudes claim that Quinn had sex with them, that's still just the word of 5 people saying things on the internet.

That's half-true because you're right: Claims don't prove anything. The actual proof has been linked in the above video to provide a full truth.

I hope this clears things up.

No. The insult was calling me a zealot.

Your half truth is listed here:

That's half-true because you're right: Claims don't prove anything. The actual proof has been linked in the above video to provide a full truth.

I hope this clears things up.

*sigh* My point is that you sat there and accused me of telling half truths and then turn around and played the victim of being insulted when I called you a zealot. 

And I sat here trying to figure out the "proof" you posted. Help me connect that dots here. What's going on there? Was there a sex tape in there that I missed? Are we even talking about the same thing here?