Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Game Mode And How It Works

Mirriky

Question

What I have found with the new gamemode and writing up my take on it if anyone else is having issues. (not everyone reads patch notes, I didn't)

1. Scanner.

The scanner does NOT have health. Don't worry about enemies destroying it. Just make sure you have power running to it.

This will count down to 0, when it reaches that an extractor location will appear.

2. Extractors

Extractors only activate when you step close to them. These require both power and protection. Keep them working and alive until the counter hits 0 and win a prize.

Notes

You can have multiple extractors active and/or waiting. So you can either stick as a group and go slow but strong, or keep multiple going but with less protection

Killing enemies away from these points is useless, in fact it's more problematic than anything else really. Stick close.

Personal Thoughts

I love this so far. It's got this great assortment of management that can be utilised incredibly well with a good team.

If anything, this mission should give a big push towards waypoint 2.0

Because this is not helpful

QOiMbFS.jpg

Could we please have waypoints work across the full map or provide a bit more info? Maybe label/colour each players custom waypoint?

Edited by cam-o-flage20

2 answers to this question