Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Ninshu !

TachyonKnight

RECRUITMENT   OPEN !

INTRODUCTION

Hello there community! I'm Alex...I've been playing Warframe since closed beta and I pretty much completed the game. Not a long time ago I decided to finally create my own clan. So I made an anime ninja theme based clan, called "Ninshu".

Y48PMb1.jpg?1

Yeah a Naruto theme based clan :)

CLAN STATUS

The research is ready and the clan dojo looks pretty good also. Here is the clan emblem-->

wZmGg9J.png?1

As you can see the emblem resembles the Rinnegan, the sage's Magatamas, as well as the Yin and Yang chakras represented by the moon and sun.

The DOJO

Dojo Trading Place ->

97buYS0.jpg?

xM6aqed.jpg?1

Clan Research Hall ->

CJkBofn.jpg?1

hD3HALD.jpg?1

Clan Dueling Hall ->

iOfELoY.jpg?1

7OL0qZz.jpg?1

zpQwIEz.jpg?1

mFto9Eg.jpg?1

The Solar Coalition

Ninshu is also a part of the Solar Coalition Alliance ! 

jtWru6m.png

HOW TO APPLY

We have reached the cap for Ghost Clan tier, but we are under a clan expansion. So we are looking for new members ! Recruiting is ON !

Everyone is welcome to join! Depending on you mastery level you'll get a rank title in the clan. The ranks are as follow: - Genin (initiate members) - Chunin (members with mastery rank 5 to 10) - Jonin (members with mastery rank 11 or higher). Jonin members can be promoted after to the Sennin rank (gain the ability to recruit new members) and Kage rank (gain the ability to recruit and promote players). LeadershipRikudo Sennin (Crysis_excell), Asura's Chakra (GalaxyKnight), Indra's Chakra (Razorx22). To be invited just leave your IGN here and I'll get you in as soon as possible.

I'm sure we'll have a great time and that this clan will be able to grow enormous in the future! But Yin can't exist without Yang, so here they are :) 

RULES

1. Don't be a jerk ! :)

2. Be respectful !

3. Help as much as you can with contributions to the dojo !  

4. Be active ! ( Members that haven't logged in for more than 14 days with no reason that I know, will be named Genin and eventually be kicked out one week after if they don't present any activity until then. I will personally inform anyone in this situation via private message on the Warframe forums ) 

5. And last but not least ....HAVE FUN !  

"Power should unite people, not divide them..."            

Edited by Crysis_excell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...