Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me Please!

Lobopat

Question

Hey guys, um i need help on what mods i should get. I'm level 30 and i have been playing for a week or something. anyway the mods i have right now are

-Slash Dash

-Radial Blind

-Vitality

-Redirection

-Streamline

-Flow

-Reflex guard

That's all i managed to get in the set, the other ones arent being used which is why i was wondering if there are much better builds out there that can fill up the whole board? though right now(if possible), i want to keep obs the 2 skills, slashdash and radial blind, streamline and reflex guard. I'm pretty sure i can get a much better build than this but i dont know which mods to pick out of so much and i dontreally know which is best for my weapons(info below). Please help me out. Also, I am playing on PC

Primary: Latron Wraith

-Rime Rounds

-Serration(UNCOMMON)

-Stormbringer

Secondary: BOLTO

-Gunslinger

-Heated charge

-Frost bite

Melee: Dual Ether

-Swirling Tiger

-Heavy Trauma 

-Cold touch

-Shocking touch

-Finishing touch

-Reflex coil

-Fury

-Smite Grineer

-Pressure point

Sentinel: Dethcube

-Redirection

-Vaporize

-Swiftdeth

-Regen

Deth machine rifle

-Strombringer

-Serration

7 answers to this question

lvl 7~ on redirection for starts cuz shields is good on all frames

since u got excalibur u should go for radiand blind and max range and duration on it because its his "best" ability for cc can disable full room of enemies  and then u can do finishers with melee or just kill them with guns

lvl 7~on serration cuz having extra 120% damage on ur rifle is always nice(going above rank 7 is really costly both credit and core wise) 

lvl 7~ on horned strike cuz same just on pistol

lvl 5 pressure point cuz  same just on melee

these are main mods for damage 

then u should adjust acording to weapon stats if u need more puncture against grineer go more puncture mods

if u need crit rate go for crit rate and so 

Edited by Vaikiss

lvl 7~ on redirection for starts cuz shields is good on all frames

since u got excalibur u should go for radiand blind and max range and duration on it because its his "best" ability for cc can disable full room of enemies and then u can do finishers with melee or just kill them with guns

lvl 7~on serration cuz having extra 120% damage on ur rifle is always nice(going above rank 7 is really costly both credit and core wise)

lvl 7~ on horned strike cuz same just on pistol

lvl 5 pressure point cuz same just on melee

these are main mods for damage

then u should adjust acording to weapon stats if u need more puncture against grineer go more puncture mods

if u need crit rate go for crit rate and so

Don't use puncture mods etc they provide inferior damage to base damage mods like serration and hornet strike so Max them first.

Mod priority goes for primary's

Serration

Split chamber

Heavy calibur

Elemental mods

Bane mods

Crit(this depends if its a crit weapon if so this will be higher)

Anything else

For secondarys

Horned strike

Barrel diffusion

Lethal torrent

Elementals

Bane mods

Crit if necessary

Anything else

Warframes this depends but for Excalibur he requires duration,efficiency, power strengh and range for slash dash anf radial blind. You want a mix of defensive items and offensive items on warframes. For defensive imprement you will need redirection get this as high as possible and vitality. Only use vitality when fighting the infested as they thend to have procs and auras which bipass shields.

Edited by JustTotallyEpic

Don't use puncture mods etc they provide inferior damage to base damage mods like serration and hornet strike so Max them first.

yeah cuz u definetly got spare milion of credits and 1.5k~  cores laying around to max out 10 rank serration  especialy after playing 1 week 

Edited by Vaikiss

yeah cuz u definetly got spare milion of credits and 1.5k~  cores laying around to max out 10 rank serration  especialy after playing 1 week

Im not saying you will be able to maklx it now but it should be a priority as the puncture mods etc will barely increase your damage to the point where utility mods like ammo and reload speed are better than them.

While the mod is a bit painful to level up, Equilbrium is an AWESOME mod that will save your butt alot of times.

When picking up an energy or health or equilbrium will give you some of the opposing orbs hp/energy. This is great when low on life when there is no other way of getting your hp back up. And it also helps lot with keeping your energy up keeping you ready for throwing down skills.

maybe mods like puncture isn't as great

but that was just example instead getting something like multishot will basicly double ur damage at maxed mods

Split chamber doubles your damage period you don't need Max mods for it to be effective. Multi shot is relatively easy to get for secondaries you can find lethal torrent in low level nightmare missions. Edited by JustTotallyEpic