The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Tweak

painterman

With the latron w and the grinlock to lv up i justo pick my banshee and try out silence and diferentes builds, so here are my two cents:

Sonic boom: work as intended, nice if someone gets too close.

Sonar: her main just feels a bit weak (not dmg wise), i recomend to be as silence and ember wof( static aura that follows you). Another sugestion : make all the gloing point to have dmg bonus (50% on edges and 100% en center, no need for a dmg buff) as i didnt see a buf in my dmg output ( maybe im bad shooter or is a client side bug).

Silence: great utility thanks to that mini stun, a bit more of stun duration? Making you and party members almost invisible? Otherwise is nace.

Sound quake: work as intended, great utility and love the chaneling.

I really like banshee but it feels less rewarding as support

Some thougs and sorry for bad english.

Sonar is working as intended for me and does much much more than a 100% increase here so im not sure if your suggesting that be nerfed or buffed or left alone. I prefer left alone but it might need changing sometime. I like your suggestion about the radial aura but most abilities would end up like this if DE did all the quality of life changes people asked for and some need to remain how they are so everything doesn't become a aurafest. I actually don't think it would be that big a improvement as the range on those tend to be much smaller and I like sonars range where it is.

Congrats on loving banshee and welcome to the club (and you don't even like her just for sonar so double props!)

Edit: Removed bit about asking if second language. didn't see the bit at the end.

Edited by quietcanary

Sonar is working as intended for me and does much much more than a 100% increase here so im not sure if your suggesting that be nerfed or buffed or left alone. I prefer left alone but it might need changing sometime. I like your suggestion about the radial aura but most abilities would end up like this if DE did all the quality of life changes people asked for and some need to remain how they are so everything doesn't become a aurafest. I actually don't think it would be that big a improvement as the range on those tend to be much smaller and I like sonars range where it is.

Congrats on loving banshee and welcome to the club (and you don't even like her just for sonar so double props!)

Edit: Removed bit about asking if second language. didn't see the bit at the end.

Considering it comes with a  radar, it does make sense for her to emit waves constantly.

Well then im a bad shooter and/or its bugged on client side because on party i never see the dmg bonus, at least the radar works perfet. Can anyone confirm?

Also sonar changes arent rebalancing, more like qol.

Thanks for the responses :D