Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Free Range Kubrow More Latitude.

CedarDpg

It's cool that we can do free range with our Kubrow on our Lisets. But I had some suggestions:

1) Add a toggle to the Incubator so that we can let them automatically roam around the Liset.

2) Don't have them immediately run on to the bottom of the ramp and stay there. This happens: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/300632-free-range-kubrow-develops-ability-to-phase-through-solid-matter-on-liset/#entry3416846

3) Allow them access to the upper deck. Perhaps they can lay down in a corner while we're up there.

4) Additional animations could have them look curiously out the window on the bridge. Perhaps you could add horizontal nose smears across the bottom of the window at Kubrow head height...(Just kidding.) Maybe different personality types...some can be attention driven and nose their faces at your hands/arms wanting to be pet, etc.

5) Give us Kubrow toys. Especially ones we can toss around to play fetch with, if nothing else, throw it around the Liset.

6) Let us place a Kubrow bed on the floor where the Incubator is when the Incubator isn't busy hatching an egg. Kubrow Bed Prime, the ultimate in Kubrow extravagance and comfort, lessened impact to loyalty upon Kubrow death in-mission, etc.

7) Per SIFTGOD: Command your own Kubrow. (I like it!)

8) Add more stuff Ordis says about the Kubrow.

Perhaps tailored to: 

What it looks like- (i.e. "Operator, I really like what you've done with your Kubrow. That dye job really brings highlights it's very pink eyes."),

What it does- (i.e. "Operator, can you get the beast to stop messing up my windows?"), 

Breed, 

Size, 

Health/loyalty- (i.e. "Operator, you sure don't take care of your Kubrow very well. It appears to be terrified of you. Look, it just peed all over itself in fear when you approached it..." Or, "Operator, your Kubrow is starting to look a little sick. Might I recommend you spend 100,000 credits in the Market to buy DNA Stabilizers to use on it...Quit being so cheap." "Your Kubrow is looking very chipper today." ;)),

9) Kubrow armor and/or fashion accessories. Who doesn't want to armor-clad their Kubrow for battle? Who doesn't want to give their fluffy companion little tutus or a poodle cut? Haha, well, maybe not tutus and poodle cuts...but perhaps you can get little leg wings or something... Ooo...little mobile satellite dishes that you can clip on their eartips...make 'em look like little robot dogs.

10) I know I've mentioned this in the past as well, but another recent post reminded me to add this to this one... Rooms for the Kubrow in the Dojos/Hubs. Places we can put the Kubrow in, if we don't want to consign them. Places the Kubrow can chill out in or play around with each other in when we're not having them follow us around or sit in their tiny glass bubble on the Liset...

11) New health item available in the Hubs/Dojo in a cafeteria... Lotus' special mystery meat burgers.

IsvycPe.jpg

(This one is a joke for those who can't tell. ;))

And so on.

Etc.

I dunno, anyone can feel free to add ideas. :)

Edited by CedarDpg

yes.

Just yes.

You are the future.

Haha, thanks.

Oh, and I was thinking...one of the benefits of Kubrow Bed Prime could be lessened impact to loyalty upon Kubrow death in-mission. Or perhaps lessened health decline or slow passive loyalty gain per day or something.