Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Loki Prime Worth To Build?

DarkSlayer220

Question

Just a quick discussion for those who's planning to build Loki Prime.

Loki Prime is one of the rare Primes in the game according to its drop rates and its drop locations. it'll take you an hour or more before you could get his 1 part which is frustrating lol.

And has a high selling price in the Trading.

So I just got all the parts (Main BLUEPRINT,Chassis, Systems and the Helmet) Imma just asking if is he worth to build? Loki Prime just looks badass for me and that's all... 

Is he worth to build or Worth to sell?

POST YOUR ANSWERS. :D

sry 4 teh bad english.

14 answers to this question

It depends. Have you tried the regular loki frame? Did you like him? If you did then I think Loki prime is a good frame to build. Hes just better in every way.

If you've tried loki and didnt like him then no I dont think its worth it to make the warframe. I did that with Mag (built the original mag, leveled it to 30 and found out I didnt like her, then I went and built mag prime anyway). To this day Im kind of regreting building Mag prime. I got caught up in the Prime hype and now Im stuck with a frame I just dont care for.

Dont do what I did. Try before you buy and dont keep a frame you dont like

It depends. Have you tried the regular loki frame? Did you like him? If you did then I think Loki prime is a good frame to build. Hes just better in every way.

If you've tried loki and didnt like him then no I dont think its worth it to make the warframe. I did that with Mag (built the original mag, leveled it to 30 and found out I didnt like her, then I went and built mag prime anyway). To this day Im kind of regreting building Mag prime. I got caught up in the Prime hype and now Im stuck with a frame I just dont care for.

Dont do what I did. Try before you buy and dont keep a frame you dont like

A helpful advice :) I'll try to build the Regular Loki first. :D