The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Improve Radial Javelin In Two Simple Steps

Lukap99

This thread was made out of boredom so don't expect many likes on it.

Step 1: Remove the "pulling the energy sword out of the ground" animation. It's an energy sword just make it disappear.

Step 2: Make the ragdoll anything they hit regardless of weather or not they're dead. So Grineer gets up and he has a javelin just sticking out of his body and he says in a fake Russian accent "How I still alive, I was supposed to be dead." and just starts shooting you again. He dies though, bullets can't kill anything in this game unless they're mine.

Edited by Lukap99

Dude don't betray me. 

This was our original idea! ;)

NEW ABILITY-Radial slash: excalibur makes a devastating attack 360 degree, strong enough to tear everything (same range and damage of Radial Javelin, but it would be better if it also partially scaled of the current melee weapon). It affects every enemy to its level in range. The enemies to a higher or lower level compared to excalibur are not affected Add a ragdoll effect for those who are still alive 

Dude don't betray me. 

This was our original idea! ;)

NEW ABILITY-Radial slash: excalibur makes a devastating attack 360 degree, strong enough to tear everything (same range and damage of Radial Javelin, but it would be better if it also partially scaled of the current melee weapon). It affects every enemy to its level in range. The enemies to a higher or lower level compared to excalibur are not affected Add a ragdoll effect for those who are still alive 

Yes it is, but this is simpler way to "fix" radial javelin.

Is not to say that our idea is bad; it's just going to take a while to code, not to mention it's own animation.

All this requires is maybe ten more lines of code.

Why can't we just made excalibur summon giant shining sword breaker(crush gear) from the sky dealing high slash dmg,blinding and ragdoll everything on it's wake? :)

Alright,joke aside

@op: ur idea is good,how about adding punchthrough? Or maybe unlimited sword count depends on how many enemies inside javelin's AoE

Cmon DE,dealing dmg up to 15 enemies is just crappy

Almost all ulti deal dmg to every single breathing things inside AoE

Why warframe poster boy got pretty weak ultimate? :(

I want more better ultimate for excal :3

Why can't we just made excalibur summon giant shining sword breaker(crush gear) from the sky dealing high slash dmg,blinding and ragdoll everything on it's wake? :)

Alright,joke aside

@op: ur idea is good,how about adding punchthrough? Or maybe unlimited sword count depends on how many enemies inside javelin's AoE

Cmon DE,dealing dmg up to 15 enemies is just crappy

Almost all ulti deal dmg to every single breathing things inside AoE

Why warframe poster boy got pretty weak ultimate? :(

I want more better ultimate for excal :3

If it can all focus all the damage on 1 target like Ash, that is not weak :)