The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon... Need

Tsoe

_ a timer for  Hallowed ground

_Some effect to let you know you are actually under Hallowed ground protection

_Renewal, need some effect to let you know if the skill is active or not (could be energy sparkle around you or w/e)

_a litle buff for hallowed ground as well, its like it doing nothing actually XD even spamming 10 of them look useless and feel useless

_maybe a shape change for hallowed ground as well it dont protect you when casted

_And seriously change the blind effect of REckoning for some kind of impact hit

I SWEAR IF YOU SLAM a Corupted Moa on my head ill not be blinded (or cause of my blood on my eyes)

, ill be knoked down and hurted badly

who said ragdoll is cool?

Edited by Tsoe

-probably tricky to do since a lot of Oberons lay down multiple Hallowed Grounds at once, so you could only have a timer for one.

-What protection? I thought it only damaged.

-There is an effect. It's a pulse, like Rhino's Roar effect, except it's green.

If you don't see that, it means you aren't being healed. The ability will not target you if you're at full HP and deactivates when you reach it.

-Definitely needed. Among other things.

All except that last one. Hallowed Ground gives your team PROc resistance when standing on it, buffs their armour, and purges any PROcs they may have been inflicted with before they stood on it.

but it lack the feeling ...

i need some effect that show i am under hallowed ground protection its hard to notice when you moove and aim at same time you dont look at your feet

i cant notice the armor buff of hallowed ground it look nothing changed on that side even with oberon +max steel fiber so i dont imagine frame with no armor XD

Edited by Tsoe