Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unsure what to buy with credits

Appajak

So I just started 2 days ago and managed to collect about 30000 credits. I've looked around in the market a bit and I could possibly buy something now, but I feel really lost what to buy, since the market isn't really organized at all.

Maybe there should be some indication or the items are sorted better. Also it would be nice if the items would be grouped up a little bit together. Right now the weapons are just all thrown together in one category instead of maybe categorizing them to Pistols, Shotguns, Assault Rifles, Snipers, Melee, etc.

I thought about buying a new Warframe at first, then read in the forums, that you get the blueprints for the parts in later levels. So with me only being level 7, it wouldn't make sense to buy a Warframe where parts drop maybe at level 20 or so.

So maybe buy a new weapon? Or save up for one of the more expensive ones?

I also never really buy any support items and not sure if I make a mistake by that.

Kill the first Boss for his Sword Bluprint and craft that for 15000... thats what i did.

After that try to replace your other start weapons, they are kinda meh :)

Oh and remember that you can sell all mods you dont need for extra credits.

I think support items will only be used after you got pretty much everything else or if you really have trouble with a mission.

So it only makes sense to buy a new Warframe when you get close to the area where the parts drop.

Thanks for the input :)

I started to craft the Sword from the first boss yesterday, just to try it. Should be done when I get back home from work.

I also wasn't sure if it was a good thing to do, because it didn't show any stats, or why the item should be better than the one I have now.

Will also save up for the Gorgon next then.

When browsing and comparing the items a bit yesterday I always thought they were just different, but not neccessarily better in total.

Like slower fire rate but more damage compared to higher fire rate and less damage and things like that

I've also accumulated a lot of credits and my weapons slots are full so now I just throw my credits at health packs and ciphers.

Love ciphers, they're so cheap and incredibly useful especially when theres a hull breach and you're suffocating!

I've also accumulated a lot of credits and my weapons slots are full so now I just throw my credits at health packs and ciphers.

Love ciphers, they're so cheap and incredibly useful especially when theres a hull breach and you're suffocating!

I don't even.

ciphers.png

Hacks are so easy, I feel insulted by the existence of Ciphers in the shop.

Hacks are so easy, I feel insulted by the existence of Ciphers in the shop.

There are times where I feel like I just can't be bothered rotating hexagons...

Also in a hull breach, most of the time I'm still surrounded by enemies so having an instant hack does come in handy! :D

you actually failed a cipher? ^^

and i agree with ammo... just because theres nothing else.

Im gonna add a topic suggesting to sell Standart (white) Mods for credits, that way you can at least try to build the stats you want while still having an advantage for those who farm the rare ones.

Edited by ArrowPanic