Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favorite Warframe Clan Memories

(PSN)skip2435

well my 1st clan I started when I was rank 4 at first I was building my dojo by myself then I recruited a guy me and him almost made the dojo are selves we got a rail at shadow but deployed on the big alliance at the time on ps4 the legendary tennOs while my 28 clan members all thought we could win including me I messed up the battle pay and put 30 credits while they had 25k we lost then I wanted to join them and my clan and I got a offer from Teng hu a warlord of a clan there called NME said I could join if I wished but my clan was going well I just finished the storm barracks when my general the guy who helped me with dojo said we could join if he was warlord so we had a plan Il promote him I demote myself he takes a snapshot to send to the guy who ran the legendary tennOs then he promote me then demote himself he kicked me instead I had token teng hu on his offer but I got kicked out the clan in two days for not doing the pg rules they had so I joined another clan in that alliance same thing happened so I made another clan built it by myself made my own alliance now I am just recruiting for my alliance and clan and that's were I am at now

well my 1st clan I started when I was rank 4 at first I was building my dojo by myself then I recruited a guy me and him almost made the dojo are selves we got a rail at shadow but deployed on the big alliance at the time on ps4 the legendary tennOs while my 28 clan members all thought we could win including me I messed up the battle pay and put 30 credits while they had 25k we lost then I wanted to join them and my clan and I got a offer from Teng hu a warlord of a clan there called NME said I could join if I wished but my clan was going well I just finished the storm barracks when my general the guy who helped me with dojo said we could join if he was warlord so we had a plan Il promote him I demote myself he takes a snapshot to send to the guy who ran the legendary tennOs then he promote me then demote himself he kicked me instead I had token teng hu on his offer but I got kicked out the clan in two days for not doing the pg rules they had so I joined another clan in that alliance same thing happened so I made another clan built it by myself made my own alliance now I am just recruiting for my alliance and clan and that's were I am at now

Sorry about your luck bro I've had similiar issues with power hungry leaders it bothers me to see people get so greedy or want to kick you out the first chance they get

We were PvPing one time, and a clan member brought Orthos Prime. I was repeatedly getting knocked down in the corner into a downed state, but wasn't getting damaged. Eventually, the time limit ran out and I proceeded to crawl around the dojo. Everyone laughed. I cried. And continued to cry as I continued being downed in my Liset. She jokes about it every day. I am sad.

We were PvPing one time, and a clan member brought Orthos Prime. I was repeatedly getting knocked down in the corner into a downed state, but wasn't getting damaged. Eventually, the time limit ran out and I proceeded to crawl around the dojo. Everyone laughed. I cried. And continued to cry as I continued being downed in my Liset. She jokes about it every day. I am sad.

Good memory that stuff happens my old clan would play hide and seek in the dojo and we would turn off our map great memories