Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Eggs, Why Can You Only Have 1 In Your Inventory?

(PSN)SancticuS

When you can stack multiple Kubrow eggs bought from the market? I really don't understand the reasoning behind it. They are already a quite rare drop so why limit in game pickup differently than purchased ones?

You already have a platinum sink at each step:

Incubator Power core (Argon crystal, 8 hours) rush 10p

Incubation (2 days) rush 15p

Genetic code template (6h) rush 5p

Imprinting (1h 30m) rush 10p

Stasis (3h) rush 10p

I'm a patient guy so I can live with the waiting but the egg restriction is rather unwarranted in my opinion.

Because there is one for 10 Platinum on Market. Did you really have to ask?

There are Orokin cells for 10 Platinum in the market along with a lot of other resources. None of those are restricted in your inventory. So the question remains. Why have a different restriction for kubrow eggs?

There are Orokin cells for 10 Platinum in the market along with a lot of other resources. None of those are restricted in your inventory. So the question remains. Why have a different restriction for kubrow eggs?

Still the same answer. Kubrow eggs affect Kubrow breeding directly, and by having an option to store more one of them, people could spam breeding without investion any Platinum.

Its either grinding for an egg, or buying one if you dont have time. Orokin Cells behave a bit differently, as they drop all over the place ( rare drop, but still ).

Still the same answer. Kubrow eggs affect Kubrow breeding directly, and by having an option to store more one of them, people could spam breeding without investion any Platinum.

How can you "spam" breeding without investing platinum when it takes you:

8 hours to craft a Incubator Power core (which also requires 1 argon crystal that decays in your inventory)

2 days to Incubate your Kubrow

2 days for your Kubrow to mature

10 platinum to buy additional kubrow slots

So if you do not rush anything that will be close to 4 days to aquire a new Kubrow which hardly qualifies for spam breeding. Even if you put it in stasis before it matures you will still be looking at 2 days minimum. If anything it would encourage people to rush and spend more platinum rather than not.

Please don't try to defend the behavior of a business tailoring a system around platinum spending. You'll end up with a logic boat full of holes.

Kubrows are a delicacy, and the system has been crafted to make them feel time-consuming and special. That's why you can only hold one precious egg at a time.