Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Guide] Master The Warframe: Guns (For Advanced And Beginner)

GiantB

Question

Hello from the Giant!

I have made this guide on the steam guides and its goes over what the guns do and best mod set up and tactics.

It's still a work in progress I'm adding more and more stuff to it.

It currently has 4 guns but like I said I'm adding to it and after the guns I will make pistol and melee as well :)

Please give as much feed back as possibly and any other tips you have so we can help the community :)

Thanks!

Here is the link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=137813060&tscn=1366123489

-B

3 answers to this question

Just a quick suggestion because I love what you're doing here:

Nobody else (I'm looking at you, warframe wiki) has an estimated crit chance on the weapons.

I'd love to know what it is on all weapons.

Or, if it's a commonly known thing, I'll pull out my newb card.

I can try but I think this is going to be very difficult because I would have to keep track of the amount of shots or hits and then see how many crits there were and calculate it and I don't think i would get an accurate number either:p

I suggest to warframe that they had more stats abouts guns including the crit rate because like you have mentioned its hard to know what it is :p

Gave it a quick once over. Some suggestions:

A section mentioning how elemental damage works against certain factions. For example against Grineer, AP damage will do more than regular damage, Fire damage will do the same as regular damage, and cold damage will do 2x damage to heavy's shields, while electric will only do around 1/2 damage.

Also Fire stuns as often as elec against Grineer, if at all.

Move blueprint crafting cost next to the blueprint cost, instead of separated by the platinum cost

Make note of the Boltor's effectiveness against Ancient Infested.

Make mention of which mods you recommend to go into the polarity slot(s).

When talking about Latron's effectiveness against Copus, it is important to note that crewman are IMMUNE to regular damage on headshots. This means you have to do elemental damage to hurt them at all. Armor piercing damage is especially effective, doing something like 20x damage on a crewman headshot.