Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sometimes I Have To Rush

Xoxile

I don't like it when people rush, but sometimes I am forced to do it myself. For instance when I am leveling up a low ranked set up, and I have a secondary mission like 20 pistol kills. If I'm in an online game, and 3 full rank 30's come in tearing everything up with high DPS and AOE's I'm not going to get enough kills. Only chance I would have is to rush ahead to an area where they are not.

So that is why people like me who dislike rushers would be forced to rush. In no way is this a complaint, and telling high ranks to stay out of low rank areas. But I'd like know if other people feel the same way.

People dislike rushers because they start the timers without them and they cant reach it in time because the person ran through 10 areas.

You are a different case since you only "rush" to get kills not finish the mission (Personally i dont mind this)

Edited by Kroul

This isn't exactly rushing.  Going to the next room early just means you are ahead slightly.  You also sound like you pretty much got out of the way of their killing, so you weren't even interfering with their kills.

Actual rushers skip pretty much all mobs.  The only time they stop to kill anything are at locked doors or bosses.

While getting ahead so you can get some kills might annoy some people, it really isn't an issue if you aren't trying to snag the kills that other people have worked on for their challenge.