Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed And No Speed Nova.

xventriloquist

Question

Hi, I have seen tons and tons of people asking for a speed Nova on recruiting channel, and I'm here because I have 3 doubts about that, here I go:

1,What's the concept of a speed nova, what is it consisting on? 

2.My Nova's build is the following one: Narrow Minded, Continuity, Flow, Streamline,Antimatter Drop, Vitality, Redirection, Overextended, Intensify and Molecular prime.Is it good?

3. What's is better speed or not speed nova?

Peace, and so appreciated.

10 answers to this question

Speed nova is a way of modding Nova so that Molecular prime will speed up effected enemies rather than slow them down as it normally would. This is achieved by using negative power strength rather than positive power strength. You would want to remove intensify from your build to allow you to get "less" power strength. Speed nova is really good for infested defense because it makes the infested find you faster, accelerating the wave time and also reducing the time you spend in mission. 

k remove narrowminded put constitution

no nerf to range

and put wormhole in place of narrowminded really so awesome playing with wormhole 

the best mobility skill in the game

and remove overextended with strech 

no speed build is better in the voids as the only cc nova could ever have

infested defense i recommend overextended 

and remove vitality with antimatter drop k

the dmg u can do with antimatter drop is mind blowing in infested def worhole to a safe spot and antimatter drop on your enemies 

like the damage numbers are insane

Speed Nova is one that utilizes negative power strength, which comes from using Overextended. It is a useful build against Infested, since it speeds them up and causes them to run to the Vortex/player's weapons faster.

My Nova's build is the following one: Narrow Minded, Continuity, Flow, Streamline,Antimatter Drop, Vitality, Redirection, Overextended, Intensify and Molecular prime.Is it good?

Well, for a speed build, you'd want to go with Narrow Minded, Flow, Vitality, Streamline, and Overextended. Anything else is good to go. (Except intensify or Blind rage. Stay away from those in speed builds.)

As I said before, Speed is better for infested, whereas the normal build is better for the other factions.

I will use two builds then:  

1. Speed, based on duration, range and no strenght: For infested.

2. No speed, based on strenght. For other factions.

Well it depends on the situation, most of the time it is bad as it makes the mission harder for very little reward but in infested defence it can be very useful to speed the mission up.

As for the build a Speed Nova requires negative power strength. 

Speed nova is a way of modding Nova so that Molecular prime will speed up effected enemies rather than slow them down as it normally would. This is achieved by using negative power strength rather than positive power strength. You would want to remove intensify from your build to allow you to get "less" power strength. Speed nova is really good for infested defense because it makes the infested find you faster, accelerating the wave time and also reducing the time you spend in mission. 

Speed Nova is one that utilizes negative power strength, which comes from using Overextended. It is a useful build against Infested, since it speeds them up and causes them to run to the Vortex/player's weapons faster.

Well, for a speed build, you'd want to go with Narrow Minded, Flow, Vitality, Streamline, and Overextended. Anything else is good to go. (Except intensify or Blind rage. Stay away from those in speed builds.)

As I said before, Speed is better for infested, whereas the normal build is better for the other factions.

Edited by Sullivan24